♡┆05

"A group of girls are following me?" he was about to turn and take a look but Jisung quickly stopped him by squeezing his waist "Don't look, they will know we're paying attention to them and keep doing that creepy ass shit"

"Language" Minho gave him a stern look before looking forward again "And what are we supposed to do now? Just walk around until they leave? My mom will get worried" he sighed but started to giggle as Jisung tickled his side "Don't let your pretty mind worry about it, you can come by my place so they don't know where you live. That is if they won't stop following you"

Minho hummed before nodding his head, "Okay, if that's your solution then alright. I trust you not to do anything bad" he received a chuckle from the younger but taller boy "I won't do anything, Minho, no need to worry"

<3

Jisung unlocked the front door of his apartment and walked inside with Minho following right behind him. The door closed behind them as they both took their shoes off, Jisung leading Minho to his room.

Once the older stepped into the bedroom, he glanced around him while humming "Your room is nice. Simple but nice" he commented to which the other replied, "It's nothing special. Just a bedroom for an ordinary teenager"

Minho's eye caught on a small picture frame on his bedside table. He gently picked it up and saw the small friendgroup with big smiles while doing funny poses, "Your friends?" he looked at Jisung who was currently laying on his bed. The younger replied with a soft hum as in saying 'yes' and Minho put the picture down, "I think I met one of them in the hallway earlier the day"

"Which one?"

Minho took a look at the picture again before turning to Jisung, "The one with the blond hair and the freckles. He was staring at me for a while and I thought he might needed help with something so I asked him but all he said was 'holy shit you're so handsome' and then walked away. Well- more ran away"

"Oh, that's Felix. He's a very good guy and he would definitely do that so yeah, I believe you" Jisung let out a small laugh as he thought about the situation in his head. He then patted the mattress of the bed, gesturing for Minho to sit next to him which the other boy did as he was said.

Once Minho was sat down, he sighed "You know.. I was never in a friendgroup.. Most of the people in my previous school only used me for my money or fame. I didn't like being around these kind of fake people so I transfered to JYP before they could reach the level of hurting my mental health more"

Jisung frowned lightly at the new information as he sat up to be next to Minho, "Those people sucked. You deserve better than that" Minho chuckled softly at his response as he turned around his head to meet his eyes "How do you know I deserve better? Maybe I'm a bad person, Jisung, you don't know me good enough"

"Then let me know you better"

Minho furrowed his brows, "What do you mean?" he asked Jisung to which he replied with a small smile,

"Let's hang out more from now on"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧