♡┆25.2

Jisung made his way back to the bathroom while holding their clothes and towels on his hands

Jisung made his way back to the bathroom while holding their clothes and towels on his hands. Once he stepped into the room, he noticed Minho had his eyes closed and his head was slightly leaned forward as if he was trying to sleep.

Jisung chuckled softly and placed their things on the countertop before petting Minho's head gently "Baby? I know you're tired but we have to get clean first and then sleep" Minho let out a small whine, unhappy that he wasn't able to sleep yet. He opened his eyes halfway and looked up at Jisung who was still smiling at him "Warm water is waiting for youu. Let's get in now, yeah?"

The other boy nodded his head and made grabby hands, making the taller almost squeak from the cuteness. Jisung carefully picked him up and placed him down into the tub, Minho exhaling softly when he made contact with the comfortably high temperature water. Jisung sat down behind him before grabbing the hair shampoo and the conditioner.

He opened the bottle of shampoo and dropped a fair amount on his hands before gently running his hands through Minho's hair. Jisung massaging his head made the older want to fall asleep even more. He did his best not to though.

After Jisung washed both his own and Minho's hair, he poked his boyfriend's cheek lightly "Min, love, we have to stand up now" he chuckled at the older's response which was once again a whine before muttering "Why?"

"We haven't cleaned our bodies yet"

Minho pouted and started to get up with the help of Jisung who also stood up. However, he was too tired to be standing up until they were done so he leaned forward onto Jisung's chest, closing his eyes. The taller wrapped his arm around his waist to keep him from possible falling and tried to wash their bodies as best as he could.

<3

Jisung did manage to clean them both and he was currently helping Minho put on his clothes since it was like he was already asleep. When he was done he dressed up as well and quickly changed the bedsheets, placing the dirty ones in the laundry basket. While he was doing that, the older boy was sitting on the chair since he wasn't able to lay down and he couldn't help but fall asleep. The clothes were too comfortable and warm so it didn't help him stay awake.

When Jisung walked back into the bedroom and saw a knocked out Minho on his chair, he sighed softly. He must've been really tired. He picked him up, careful to not wake him up and carried him to his bed. He then layed down beside him, pulling the smaller closer to his side so they could cuddle during their sleep.

Minho unconsciously got closer, if that was even possible, and rested his head on his chest, dropping his leg over Jisung's. Placing a light kiss on his boyfriend's forehead, Han turned off the lights and whispered,

"Sleep well, Min.. Love you"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧