❦┆37

During the night, Minho was tossing and turning unable to sleep peacefully

During the night, Minho was tossing and turning unable to sleep peacefully. Jisung woke up from the continuous movement on the bed, keeping his eyes closed in order to try and fall asleep again. Little did he know that Minho was having a wet dream about him..

Jisung felt Minho turn around so his back was pressed against his chest so the younger just dropped an arm over him. His eyes opened both in shock and surprise when he realized that Minho's ass was now touching his lower area. And his movement wasn't really helping. The taller boy bit his lip, trying to get himself back to sleep instead of thinking unholy things that moment but unfortunately Minho had already made him hard by rubbing his butt on Jisung's bulge every time he moved. The smaller boy had woken up from his dream minutes ago but acted as if he was asleep because he, like Jisung, was horny and didn't want to tell him because what if the taller didn't want to?

He felt Jisung's hand slowly moving to his hip, gripping it tightly just enough to make him stop moving, but Minho didn't like that. At least he knew that Jisung was awake now. He was too shy to just turn around and tell Jisung 'hey Jisung wanna fuck because I had a wet dream of you?' so the only way he could show him was this.

He tried to move again but Jisung unnoticed tighten his grip slightly more, Minho accidentally letting out a soft whine in return. There was silence at first which worried Minho before two hands turned him to the opposite side. They were both on their sides, facing each other "You wanna tell me what are you doin', my love? Turning me on by rubbing yourself on me?"

Jisung's voice was low and raspy since it hadn't been that long he had woken up (even though both of them were now fully awake) and it sent chills to the other's spine, "U-Um.. I- Ah!" he moaned when the taller boy tugged him closer so their clothed members were touching, pulling Minho's leg over his thigh.

"How did my boy get needy this late at night, hm?" Jisung slid his hand from his hip down to his ass, pulling Minho even closer to his own body, their members brushing against each other "Did he possibly see something interesting in his dream?" he smirked at the shaky breaths that escaped the other's mouth, his hip movement never stopping. Minho couldn't hide it any longer so he nodded his head "Y-Yes.. Sungie please~" he whined when the good feeling stopped, Jisung holding him still "Tell me what you want, Min"

"Fuck me." he whispered and Jisung looked into his eyes for a few moments as he licked his lips, his hand traveling into the other's shorts, past his underwear and took a hold of his dick. He slowly stroked him as Minho parted his lips and closed his eyes, one of his hands lightly gripping the pillow case "Jisungie, no teasing" he whined again but soon let out a loud moan when Jisung tightened his grip

"Hmm, I don't think you deserve that after your little show, baby. Acting like you were asleep, rubbing your pretty butt against me, turning me on and then you ask to be fucked? Tsk, tsk, tsk such a bad boy" he clicked his tongue, pulling his hand out of Minho's pants and turning to lay on his back, his eyes closed and arms behind his head.