♡┆04

"Channie hyung, Changbin hyung, can I come to the gym with you guys today?"

The two boys looked at each other then at Jeongin who was obviously waiting for an answer, "How come you want to come? You used to say no everytime I asked if anyone wants to join"

Jeongin shrugged, "I just want to build some muscle and feel more confident with myself. I can go somewhere else if you mind-"
"Of course you can join us, Innie" Chan cut him off with a big gentle smile which made the other boy smile back, "Awesome"

The friendgroup continued to walk past the school gates before Jisung noticed a small crowd of girls follow Minho without him noticing. Even if he had noticed it, he probably thought that they're just going the same way but that was not the case. Jisung had seen those girls before and they usually went to the complete opposite way.

"Guys, those girls are acting creepy"

The boys looked over to where Jisung was looking at and furrowed their eyebrows, "How so? They're just walking"

"Yeah but they're walking after Minho. We've seen them before and we all know they go the other way" Jisung explained and Felix hummed in thought, "That's true, I've seen them as well. It is indeed creepy of them"

"Should we let him know then?" Jeongin.

"You go, Jisung" Hyunjin lightly nudged him with his elbow which made the other boy turn to him looking confused "Why me? Why can't we all do it?"

"Cause you're the one having a crush on him"

Jisung's eyes widened and he threw his hands in the air "I do not have a crush on him!" he whisper-yelled at the group. Seungmin then clicked his tongue while rolling his eyes as he grabbed Jeongin's hand and started to walk away "Look at the time, Innie and I have to go"

Changbin caught on what Seungmin did and held his boyfriend's hand as well as he started to pull him away with him, "Yeah, same here. See ya" both boys waved goodbye and Jisung was watching them leave. While he was doing that, he had his back towards Felix and Hyunjin so, the two boys took the opportunity to run away. Leaving Jisung alone to go after Minho and the weird girls.

"Ah, whatever, at least Hyunjin and Felix are-" he was about to say, but turning his body to face his two friends again made him sigh, "Of course they would leave" he pinched the bridge of his nose before gasping softly and muttering a 'Minho'. He turned his head to the direction he had gone to and fortunately was able to see him, a little far away, but still visible.

He started to run towards him, passing by the girlgroup while doing so. He wrapped his arm around his waist, startling the new boy slightly and making him turn his head to look at him "Jisung? What are you-" Jisung cut him off "Act natural but there's a group of girls following you and I didn't want you to be followed to your house. It's dangerous"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧