♡┆35

Hyunjin and Jisung carried their boyfriends all the way to a path in the forest, Felix being the one guiding them all

Hyunjin and Jisung carried their boyfriends all the way to a path in the forest, Felix being the one guiding them all. It had been almost an hour since they started to walk and Jisung as usual started to get whiny "Are we getting close or are we lost at this point?" he groaned loudly, waking Minho up who had fallen asleep on his arms.

Jisung immediately looked at his lover and placed a light kiss on his forehead "I'm sorry baby" he spoke quietly since the other had just woken up. Minho yawned before shrugging his shoulders "Are we still on our way? I thought we would have reached the place by now.."

Felix rolled his eyes "Can you guys just trust me-" but Jisung cut him off "Not when you said that 'Barbie in the 12 dancing princesses' is worse than 'Barbie in princess power' that's mega offensive bro"

"YOU WHAT?!!" Hyunjin almost lost his grip on Felix from the shock so the blond let out a small scream before clicking his tongue, immediately getting defensive "It was one time! I hadn't seen that movie so of course I was gonna say the movie I have watched is better" he shook his head to get back to his point "Anyways, just trust me, I've been to that place a few times before with Chan hyung"

Hyunjin furrowed his brows at the mention of their other aussie friend "Chan hyung? What were you two doing alone in a place away from people?" Felix looked at his boyfriend, noticing the slight jealousy in his eyes "Don't worry, Jinnie, we were just hanging out. And I wanted to show him in case he want to go some time with Changbin hyung"

"You hang out a lot with Chan hyung. Just the two of you.."

"It's mainly because we're both from Australia so yeah"

"I'm from Australia too!" All three of them furrowed their brows when Hyunjin cleared his throat and wore a poker face "G'day, mate" he spoke in english, getting different reaction from each of them. Minho pinched the bridge of his nose as Jisung tried to hold his laugh back. Felix was just wearing an awkward smile, "Okay Jinnie.. okay"

Jisung swallowed his giggles and turned to his friend with a big grin "Hyunjin, saying 'mate' and trying to speak in an aussie accent doesn't actually make you Australian" the other boy just rolled his eyes "Look who's talking, you Harry Potter wannabe"

Jisung glared at Hyunjin and if he wasn't holding his boyfriend at that moment then he would sure throw hands at the taller boy "At least I'm not flat." Minho snorted and hid his face in the crook of Jisung's neck, Felix also being unable to not laugh, even though he was supposed to be on his boyfriend's side but since he and Minho were just some kind of audience everytime this happened, they could laugh at whatever. "At least I don't make songs about liking women romantically when I'm not straight"

"WHO THE FUCK SHOWED YOU"

Minho covered his ears and sighed as he rubbed his cheek against Jisung's neck, taking in his calming scent.. It was after a few seconds when he realized what Hyunjin had said "Wait, you wrote songs about liking women?" he moved away from his neck to look at him and Jisung nervously laughed, keeping his gaze forward "It was just for fun, Chan and Changbin hyung wrote it too. I think it's obvious I don't like women in that way, love"

Minho hummed and rested his head back on Jisung's shoulder, not doubting what his lover told him.

After a few minutes the sun was starting to set and Felix suddenly pointed at a direction, making the other three look as well "There it is! See, guys??" he excitedly said, finally seeing the purple flowers in front of them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧