♡┆08

After Minho explained to his dad how he met Jisung -because he got jealous that only his wife knew about it- he returned to his room to text Jisung,

I'm back
And yes I would like to hang out

Awesome :))
Is there a specific place you want
to go or should I choose?

'Number saved as 'MinMin'

Since you asked me to go out
then you choose

Aightt let's go for a walk then
We get to talk more and learn new
things about each other

Okay sounds perfect
What time should I be ready?

How about around 5:30 ?
I'll come pick you up though

Okay
Oh wait I didn't save your number

'Number saved as 'Jisungie'

I have to go study now so I'll message
you later
Bye Sungie :)

Bye Min!
Have a nice day

<3

Jisung was currently rolling on his bed from his happiness with his phone in hand. He couldn't believe that he was talking to Minho like they were friends for more than a day. To say he was excited that the older agreed to hanging out with him was an understatement.

His face was wearing a big toothy smile, like the ones where your cheeks hurt so much from smiling. It might have been a day that they're talking but to him it seemed longer than that. And he had to admit it. He did have a crush on him since their first interaction. No one had ever made him feel weird (in a good way) in the stomach but Minho managed to do that with just an eye contact.

He dialed the number of the only person he knew he wouldn't tease him for liking someone so quickly. Chan.

"Jisung? What's up?"

"Chan hyunggg, I gotta tell you something but don't tell any of our friends" he put the phone on speaker and covered his face with his hands, the smile still on his face "I think I'm in love"

"In love?"

Jisung nodded his head even though he knew Chan wasn't able to see him, "Yeah. With the one and only Lee Minho" if anyone could see him right now they would say he was daydreaming, "Lee Minho is the new kid right?"

"Yeah. We've talk only for one day but I'm pretty sure I like him but not as a friend. He's been very nice and he's very cute and beautiful and his voice is just perfect when he talks, I could hear him all day"

Jisung could hear Chan's chuckle through the phone call, "You indeed sound so in love right now, Han. Why don't you hang out more then? You know, to know him better and for him to know you better"

"Oh, we will go out tomorrow. Not as a date. But that's okay, I can take it slowly. Don't want to scare him or anything" he giggled as he heard Chan laugh as well "Yeah you do that. Hanging out as friends is better than not talking at all. Oh, I have a question though"

"Shoot"

"Why don't you want me to tell the others?"

"Cause they're going to mock me for liking someone I met less than a day ago. And they will make me feel bad and I will start to overthink and get anxious, you know me. It's not that I don't trust them, of course I do. We've been friends since middle school. But I knew you would just listen to me and encourage me instead of just telling me things like 'oh, I knew you had a crush on him' and stuff" Jisung explained as he sighed when he finsihed

Chan hummed, "Understandable. Thanks for telling me though and for trusting me. I promise I won't tell anyone a thing"

"Thank you for listening, hyung. Imma go take a shower and then finish that one song I've been writing. Bu-bye"

"Bye Han"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧