♡┆14

A few weeks later

A few weeks later

Jisung and Minho had been to a few dates since their confession and both boys had to admit that they liked every single thing they did together. It was like they were a couple, just not official. However, that was going to change soon..

<3

"You've been awfully suspicious the past few weeks, Ji" Felix narrowed his eyes towards the other boy who raised his brow in return "And you say that because?"

"Because you always leave us during lunch and you never tell us where you're going. It's like you're meeting a secret boyfriend or something" Jeongin pointed out and Felix's eyes widened in shock "Do you have a secret boyfriend and you haven't told me about him??" he leaned over the table to be right in front of his face

Jisung facepalmed and sighed "I do not have a secret boyfriend" Felix let out a sigh of relief and sat back down properly "Thank god. I would be so sad if you kept it a secret from me. I would think you don't trust me enough to tell me" What Felix just said made Jisung feel kind of bad. Because the only person who knew about Minho was Chan, "Yeah, if you had a secret boyfriend I would like to meet him too. I mean, we would be happy that you found someone for yourself" Seungmin said as he took a bite of his food.

Jisung looked down on his tray as he started to question himself.. How could he ever think that his friends would judge him for finding a lover? He stood up and excused himself, walking out of the cafeteria as many pair of eyes followed him until he was gone..

Jisung opened the door that led outside on the roof and saw Minho sitting down while leaning his back on a wall, away from the edge of the building. He smiled softly and went closer to him, sitting down as well "Hey, Min"

The other boy looked up at him and returned the smile "Hi, Sungie. Did you eat?" Jisung nodded his head and pulled out a sandwich, handing it to Minho "In case you get hungry later. I remember you saying that you don't like going to the cafeteria" Minho giggled and accepted the sandwich, leaning his head on Jisung's shoulder "Thank you"

Minho felt Han wrap his arm around his shoulder, bringing him closer as he rested his chin on top of his head. What Jisung didn't know was that while Minho was waiting for him to come to the roof, the older was thinking about the whole relationship thing. And after their dates and the long ass conversations they had in their chat, he realized how serious Jisung really is.

So he decided he was ready for that.

He tilted his head up to meet Jisung's brown eyes as the younger looked at him like he was his whole world. It melted his heart, "Jisung"
said boy hummed and ran his fingers through the older's hair gently "I think I'm ready. Actually, I don't think I am, I know it"

It took Han a few seconds to realize what Minho was talking about but once he caught it, he pulled him tightly to his chest with a huge smile "I can't express how happy you just made me, Min" he pulled him away from his body just enough so he was able to cup his cheeks with his hands, "Can I?"

Minho nodded his head and then Jisung pressed their lips together in a loving kiss. Both boys could feel themselves smile into it, finally being able to kiss each other. When Jisung pulled away so they could take a breath, he rested his forehead against Minho's as his eyes were still closed "Can I be your boyfriend, Minho?"

Minho pecked his lips lightly with a soft smile written on his face, "Of course you can" The two boys connected their lips once again before they had to pull away as they heard a gasp and a familiar voice,

"Is that what you meant with 'I don't have a secret boyfriend' ??"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧