♡┆10

"You didn't tell me we were going to the beach!"

Jisung chuckled at Minho's excitement. His plans were firstly going to the beach, after that grab something to eat and then take the train to go back and just walk around the city until Minho had to go home. "It was a surprise. Do you like it?" of course from his reaction he knew the answer but he asked nonetheless. Minho nodded and tugged at Jisung's sleeve as he pulled him with him towards the water, "Come on, let's throw some pebbles"

Who was Jisung to say no to this cute smile?

"Alright, alright, but don't be sad when I throw it further than you" he smirked at Minho who raised his brows and scrunched his nose in return, "We'll see mr. 'I'm good at everything', now come on or are you scared?" Jisung picked up a pebble before getting a little closer to the edge of the water and throwing it. It got pretty far which made him turn to Minho who was looking tiny while holding in his hand his own pebble, "Let's see if you can do better than that, pretty boy"

Minho only hummed and stood next to Jisung before throwing the pebble into the water. To Jisung's surprise the pebble ended up going way further than his. Minho turned to look at him with an innocent smile but once he saw Jisung's eyes wide open as well as his mouth, he giggled, "Did I do better, Jisung?"

Said boy shook his head to come back to reality before grabbing two other pebbles, handing one to Minho, "Now that was pure luck, we will do this again. I refuse to believe I just lost" Minho shrugged and held the small stone as he waited for Jisung to go first, "Okay then"

He watched as Jisung threw the small rock into the water with all his might, the pebble getting further than Minho's previous try. Dusting his shoulder with a visible smirk, Jisung turned to Minho who was tossing the pebble up and down on his hand "Now that's more like it. If you win again then I'll admit I lost"

Minho nodded his head and took his position to throw the pebble. Once again, after he threw it and the distance was further than Jisung's one, he turned to the younger who had crossed his arms against his chest with a small pout, "This is so unfair, where do you hide that strength of yours?"

"Just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean I'm not strong" Minho glared playfully at him "Right, right. Okay then hyung, you win" Minho grimaced at the word 'hyung' and looked up at the other "Don't call me hyung"

Jisung chuckled at that and patted Minho's head "What would you like me to call you then?" he aksed the older who in return muttered a small 'Min', making Jisung's heart beat faster. And the light red color on Minho's cheeks made him look extra cuter than he already was.

He gave the shorter boy a soft smile as he pulled his hand away from his head, "Alright. Min it is"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧