♡┆45

Jisung ran to the police station, his phone in his hand as he got inside

Jisung ran to the police station, his phone in his hand as he got inside. A policeman noticed him and quickly walked over seeing the troubled expression he had "What's the problem, boy?"

Jisung turned around at the voice and shoved the phone in the man's chest "Can you track down this phone number please?? It's important my boyfriend is in danger!" he took deep breaths between what he said since he had ran all his way here "His name is Lee Minho and he went missing around 3 weeks ago"

The policeman took the phone and immediately started to get to work, another policeman coming to help in case there was any problem. It took them a while to track it down but fortunately they managed to do it and their eyes widened when they realized the criminal was a man who was wanted for over a year now.

Minho's parents were called and told to come in the police station which they did and once they saw Jisung sitting on one of the chairs there they figures it was something about Minho. Their eyes were full of hope and the mom sat down next to Jisung while her husband was standing next beside her "Mr and Mrs. Lee, we were able to track down the phone of the kidnapper. We will now sent police over that place to save your son"

The police man handed Jisung's phone back to him and the woman's eyebrows furrowed "But I don't understand.. How did you find him?" she questioned and the man pointed at Jisung "This young man ran here and showed us the number. The rest is police business"

Minho's mom looked at Jisung with wide eyes and he simply explained "Minho managed to conact me with the kidnapper's phone" he then turned to the police man and with pleading eyes he asked if he could go with them to get Minho back. The man realized how important Minho must be to him so he agreed to taking him with them.

Jisung got up and before he exited the station to go with the police, Minho's mom pulled him into a hug, happy tears streaming down her face "Thank you so much, Jisung" the boy hugged her back and with a smile he said "We found him, Mrs. Lee"

<3

3 police cars were speeding to the criminal's place and during their way, Jisung was scratching his thigh anxiously. One of the women police officers noticed his nervousness and placed a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry kid, your friend will be okay. Police will handle this"

Jisung nodded his head and put on a smile as he looked back at the officer "He's not my friend- um, actually he's my boyfriend" he saw the officer's expression turn into a happy one and she patted his head "Congratulations, you seem to really be in love with him. That's how I talked about my girlfriend back in high school" she exhaled "Ah, young love"

Jisung was about to reply but the police men suddenly shouted "There's the house! That bastard must be there" one of them said and the woman officer slapped the back of his head "There's a kid in here" she said sternly and just as the cars stopped outside the old house and everyone got out of them, the door bursted open and they gasped when they saw Minho running out but stumbled as he did so, so he fell on the ground almost in front of Jisung.

Said boy instantly went closer and dropped on his knees, pulling Minho's body up enough to examine him. He had bruises in his body, legs and a few on his face as well as scratches and cuts. Once he felt the familiar strong arms around him, Minho's trembling figure started to relax in the hold of his boyfriend. Looking up with tears rolling on his face, "S-Sungie–"

Jisung shushed him and gently ran his fingers through his hair to calm him down "Shh you're okay baby, you're okay, Sungie found you just like he promised" he let out a big sigh of relief as he finally held Minho again. Minho couldn't help it and slipped into little space, not liking all this traumatic and horror experience "Minmin fought back. For Hannie– and Hannie saved Minmin" he whispered loud enough for Jisung to hear and the younger boy nodded his head "Yes baby, Hannie saved you and he's very proud of you for fighting back. Hannie won't let anything else happen to you I swear on my life"

He carefully stood up while holding Minho bridal style and just in time the boy saw 3 police officers carrying out the criminal in handcuffs as they pushed him into a car. If he wasn't holding his bruised up boyfriend who was a little right now he would have punched then shit out of him. He heard the woman officer from earlier call out to him and gestured towards another car.

They eventually arrived back at the police station and Minho's parents were waiting outside when they heard the cars getting closer and closer. The moment Jisung stepped out of the car with their son in his arms they both ran towards them, Minho's mom crying in relief "Oh my god" she gasped as she lightly caressed Minho's hurt cheeks "Oh my god, my sweet boy" she placed a long kiss on his forehead while Minho's bottom lip quivered at the sight of his mom. He missed her. He had missed both of his parents.

The criminal was dragged out of the car while still in handcuffs and the moment his mother saw him passing beside them, she slapped him as hard as she could on the cheek. Minho's father then grabbed him from the shirt "You're lucky you will go to prison, otherwise I would have fucking killed you with my two bare hands." he snapped before letting go of him.

Soon Minho fell asleep -peacefully this time- on Jisung's arms, this thing had exhausted him. His parents and boyfriend all shared a look of comfort, their most important part of their lives finally back to them..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧