♡┆44

After Hyunjin said the guys had not seen Minho, he ran to his house to tell his parents the bad news

After Hyunjin said the guys had not seen Minho, he ran to his house to tell his parents the bad news. To say they were shocked and extremely worried was an understatement. They both went out along with Jisung in the streets and places where Minho would possibly go to, and the boy had sent Felix and Hyunjin to the place they had been to on their double date to look for him, but again they found nothing.

No traces of Minho.

It was late at night and even though they didn't want to, Minho's parents returned back to their house and asked Jisung to stay over since it was around 2am and too dark outside. All three of them were not in a good mood but the adults noticed that Jisung was the one with the worst mood.

His dad was on a call with the police while his mom pacing around the house. Jisung was sitting on the couch quietly, staring at the floor with an expressionless face as his leg shook.

The woman sat down on the couch beside him and despite being sad herself, she wanted to comfort the young boy. She couldn't imagine how hard it was for him as well "We will find him, yeah? And when we do we're going to punish whoever took him. And that's a promise I will keep" she held back her upcoming tears in her eyes as she rubbed Jisung's back.

Jisung couldn't help but feel guilty. According to her, Minho wasn't home since afternoon around the time he was usually back from school. That meant that Jisung was the last person to see him. Could have he somehow prevented this from happening? "It's my fault" at these words Mrs. Lee looked at Jisung with a frown, not liking the way the boy was blaming himself "If I had stayed with him for a little longer he wouldn't have been missing now" he bit the inside of his cheeks and tried to hide his face from her as his voice broke "I'm scared Mrs. Lee"

He couldn't hold back the chocked up sob that escaped his mouth and he felt a pair of arms around him, bringing him into a hug. Jisung cried quietly in her arms, feeling multiple emotion at that moment, mostly scared, worried and guilty. He didn't understand why it had to be him. Why Minho?

<3

It had been a few days, weeks, Jisung didn't know. He had lost count the only thing he could think of was Minho. He didn't do anything else other than look for him, ask his neighbors for help, he tried everything. People were aware of the missing boy and some tried to help in finding him but gave up after a while since there was nothing to hold onto as a hint to where he could be.

The boy wasn't going to school, didn't want to see anyone at all. Not even his friends. The boys went by his house to check on him but they were faced with a locked door as Jisung didn't want to open. Thankfully they weren't upset with him for doing that, he was obviously going through something hard but they just wanted to help.

Felix was the most worried out of them since he knew Jisung's habit of not eating anything while being this upset. But he never said anything to the rest since he didn't know if Jisung would like that.

Said boy was currently laying on his bed with Minho's last letter in his hand, the one with his name written.
"Our teacher told us to write about something we're thankful for"
He looked up at the ceiling as he thought about that moment and felt his eyes get watery again but didn't let the tears escape "You've been crying for days Jisung, get yourself together" he whispered to himself and bit his bottom lip so hard it almost started bleeding. He also heard his stomach growl, asking for food which Jisung refused to give.

The day Minho went missing it was like his whole world fell apart. Like someone had stole the other half of his heart. He brought the paper to his face and took a deep breath to calm down until he heard his phone ring.

He had been getting calls from his friends but he had made it clear he didn't want to talk to anyone. He checked the caller anyways and tilted his head when it was from an unfamiliar number. Did his friends just wanted to catch up with him using that way?

He decided to pick up and if it was indeed one of his friends he would just hang up, "Hello, who is this?" he asked the moment he answered and when the other line talked back he fell down to the floor on his knees

"Sungie p-please help me!"

The voice he so long wanted to hear whisper-yelled through the phone. Jisung was at loss of words at first but quickly got up and shook his head, realizing this was his only chance to find Minho. "Minho? Min, oh my- where are you baby??"

He could hear the fear in his voice and his heart was breaking each second passed "I-I don't know where I am there's someone here a-and he won't let me go! I don't know what to do, please Sungie save me!" Jisung could feel himself slowly panicking as he heard his boyfriend's sobs "Minho is this his phone number? Are you calling from his phone?"

"Yes, he forgot it h-here and went somewhere but he'll be b-back and he'll hit me again"

Jisung's mood turned into rage as he clenched his hand into a fist after hearing his boyfriend was getting hit by some random man. He dared to touch Minho? He would regret that. "Baby listen to me, whatever he tries to do, fight back and try to escape. Do it for me, yeah? I believe in you, we both know how strong you are, remember our date in the beach? You won the pebble challenge"

This small thing made Minho let out a sad chuckle at least and Jisung felt tears run down his cheeks as he was now crying as well "I will find you, I promise you that! And I'll give you the world's biggest hug and kisses, right?"

"Right" he could sense the nod through the phone call before he remembered something "You have to hang up now baby before that man returns and finds you with his phone. Delete this call too so he won't find out you used it"

"Sungie I-I miss you"

"I miss you too baby and I love you so so much but now please hang up before he comes back, alright? And I will find you, you hear me? I will."

That was the last thing being said before the call ended and Jisung quickly changed clothes and put his shoes on as he ran to the nearest police station.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧