♡┆30

After school Jisung checked his phone just in case he had any message from Minho

After school Jisung checked his phone just in case he had any message from Minho. He frowned when he saw nothing but he figured the smaller wasn't ready to talk yet. He headed to his house, playing with his keys as he had his headphones on, listening to Dandelions. He had finished the song, adding the music and background vocals to match with the harmony.

He would play it for Minho too, just not now.

He unlocked his door and opened it, almost screaming when he saw his boyfriend standing in front of him. Jisung had completely forgotten that he had told Minho where he hides his spare key if he ever wanted to come see him. The taller closed the door behind him and dropped his backpack on the floor, his only focus the boy in presence.

"Hi, Sungie"

Minho's voice was soft and there was a small but visible smile on his face. Jisung's eyes lit up and his mouth turned into a heart shape, running to his boyfriend when he opened his arms "Minnie!" he grinned and squeezed his boyfriend into a tight hug before picking him up and spinning him around.

The smaller boy giggled when he was settled back on the floor and Jisung attacked his face with kisses. He left a long loving one on his lips and cupped the boy's face "You had me worried, baby" he caressed his cheeks with his thumbs gently

"I know. I'm sorry-"

"No, no, don't apologize for anything. I'm just glad you're here right now" He left another peck on his lips before booping their noses together "You know.. I heard you when you were talking with my mom. I can't express how much I appreciate everything you do for me and our relationship. I love you so much, Jisung"

The taller boy smiled sweetly at him, resting his forehead against the other's "I love you more, Minho. You'll never have to be scared of me leaving you, okay?" the smaller nodded his head and wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist "Okay"

"And we don't have to talk about it if you're not comfortable with it. I won't question you anything about little space unless you tell me to. I don't want to mess up though so I will do my research"

Minho found Jisung very sweet at that moment. The truth was that Minho didn't like talking about little space but since Jisung offered to not talk about it then he would take that option. However, he didn't mind telling him how to help just in case he slips really deep into little space.

"I could tell you how to take care of me when I slip, Jisung. Don't worry too much about it" he leaned up and pecked his lips with a small smile. Han hummed and took a hold of Minho's hand, leading them to his room. He pulled the smaller on the bed so he was sat opposite of him on their knees "I wanna know how to look after you"

Minho giggled and started to fiddle with Jisung's fingers as he started to explain.. "Alright. So, first of all I have to tell you that sometimes I don't slip so deep into little space like other people do. Like, when we're outside and I can feel the need to do it I will tell you but I can control that. When we're alone and I slip, at first I will feel scared because of what had happened in the past but from the tone you will speak to me and you being present then there would be no problems. Littles need to be treated gently, like-" he hummed as he kept playing with his boyfriend's hand "-offering to help them with something, calling them cute nicknames, being accepting and open.. If you fake your caregiving side then I will get it. Faking it makes it obvious but from the times I have slipped before you were being 100% genuine and I love you for that.. If I slip and we're at my house, I have a few stuff I like to do like coloring, hugging stuffed animals, watching cartoons and more like that. If I ask you to color with me, for example then don't be embarrassed to do it. The opposite actually, if you do it then it helps me understand that you play along and that you're interested"

"But yeah the most important thing is the language. Never curse, never call them bad things like annoying or tell them to grow up. Don't make them think that being a little is not a normal mindset, you know, things like that. Like I said, calling them by a cute nickname is great and they might give the caregiver a nickname too. If I call you 'mr. handsome' for example and then you call yourself that nickname there is a possibility I will get excited. Taking your role as a caregiver seriously is extremely awesome"

Minho exhaled softly once he was finished and patted Jisung's back of the hand "Any questions?" he asked and watched as Jisung rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "Well uh- I do have one"

"And that is?"

"What about sexual activities?"

Minho started to feel his face getting hot and averted his eyes down to his lap where their hands were resting, "About sexual activities.. Yeah, if I like it rough I will tell you but keep it gentle if I don't"

Jisung almost chocked on air by Minho's straightforwardness.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧