♡┆16

It had been almost 2 weeks since Felix and Jisung's fight and the two boys hadn't exchange a single word

It had been almost 2 weeks since Felix and Jisung's fight and the two boys hadn't exchange a single word. The group could sense the awkward tension when they happen to meet each other in the hallways or in the cafeteria. Minho could also see how the fight had affected Jisung but he didn't want to get involved since it wasn't any of his business.

But he just couldn't stand seeing Jisung upset so he decided to take the matter into his own hands.

During lunch he would normally go up to the roof so he could sit with Jisung. However, today he told Jisung to wait for him since he "had to do some extra work in class" and that he would meet him later. Jisung insisted on waiting for him outside the classroom but Minho refused, telling him to wait on the roof. Jisung just agreed after that.

Minho disliked going to the cafeteria because all the eyes were on him and he knew he wouldn't be able to eat in peace. But there he was now, in the cafeteria, walking towards Jisung's friends' table. Changbin and Chan were the first ones to notice him approach them and the latter showed him a friendly smile. Seungmin and Jeongin continued to eat their meals, unbothered by the stranger while Hyunjin -who was holding Felix with his arm around his shoulder- looked up at the person who appeared next to him and gasped, "You!"

Minho tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows lightly as the other boy had pointed his finger towards him, "Lee Minho, right? I mean, of course I know you, everyone here knows you since day one but that's not the point- Oh! I've seen performances of you from your previous school and you were great! I mean your dancing was great, not that you are not good yourself but you know, I would love to dance beside you one day-"

"Would you stop bothering him?" Seungmin deadpanned as Jeongin kicked Hyunjin in the shin so he would stop talking. The latter jumped lightly from the sudden kick attack before holding his leg "Why do you always kick me.." he pouted as Jeongin and Seungmin both glared at him.

"Why don't we let Lee tell us what he want now, hm?" Chan suggested and the boys nodded their heads, looking at Minho as they waited for him to talk. Minho nodded at Chan as if saying thanks and looked at Felix, "I would like to speak with you" It was the first time they had heard his voice and how gentle it was and they understood why everyone would fall for him. Even his voice was perfect.

"Me?" Felix pointed to himself and narrowed his eyes in curiosity when Minho nodded his head "Why do you want to talk to me? We've never talked before so what do we possibly have to say?"

Hyunjin leaned to Felix's ear and whispered, "No need to be so rude, Lix. Just go and discuss whatever he wants and then you can come back, 'kay?" Felix sighed and nodded his head as he stood up, muttering a 'fine'. Minho placed his hands in his pockets and started heading towards the exit of the cafeteria with Felix following behind him.

The younger boy of the two started to think what could Minho wanted to talk about but he started to get nervous once he realized that Minho had witnessed their fight that day.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧