♡┆15

Jisung quickly stood up, pulling Minho up with him and hiding him behind his body

Jisung quickly stood up, pulling Minho up with him and hiding him behind his body. He looked at the person the voice belonged to with wide eyes, "Felix? What are you doing here, why did you follow me?" his anxiety started acting up, not expecting one of his best friends to follow him without him knowing. And to find about his now boyfriend like this.

"You lied to me about not having someone? And you just said that 10 minutes ago" Felix couldn't believe what was happening in front of his eyes, his best friend was lying right into his face "I thought we were friends and trusted each other, Jisung. We made a promise to not keep any secrets from each other and you hid something that important from me when you know I haven't hidden anything from you" Felix's voice broke slightly in the end of his sentence which was clearly audible

"Oh you haven't? Then what about your crush on Hyunjin, huh? Is that not important?" Jisung snapped back to defend himself and saw how Felix's eyes widened in surprise "How- How do you know about that?" he stuttered slightly and Jisung scoffed, as his feeling that Felix likes Hyunjin was indeed true, "See? Why are you getting so worked up over me lying to you while you were doing the same thing all along?"

"Don't try to turn this on me now, Han."

"Don't throw all the blame to me for this then, Lee."

Felix stared at Jisung for a few moments while tears streamed down his face before running back through the door into the school. Once he was gone, Jisung's figure started to tremble and Minho who was still behind him noticed it. He gently turned him around and saw Jisung's head hanging low. But since Minho was almost a head shorter than him he was able to still see the tears that were ready to escape his eyes. He frowned lightly, not liking that his boyfriend was sad and fought with his friend.

He let out a soft sigh and sat back down, pulling Jisung with him and bringing him to his chest so he could hide his face (since Jisung didn't like people see him cry) "You can cry, Sung, I got you, okay?" and that was all for Jisung to let his tears roll down his cheeks as he sniffled and wrapped his arms around Minho's waist to pull him closer, "It's okay"

Even though Minho's comforting voice was helping him calm down, he still felt like crying. It was the first time he had ever fought with Felix and he felt like their friendship was going to be ruined after that. He hiccuped as Minho rubbed his back with his hand while his other hand was playing with his hair, "I'm sorry you have to see me like this"

Minho furrowed his brows at Jisung's nonsense as he tilted his head down to kiss his head "Don't apologize for being human, Sungie. Just because you're a man doesn't mean you shouldn't express and show your emotions"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧