♡┆57

"I don't know Sungs, it's been a while since I've danced"

Minho sighed while feeling very comfortable on Jisung's bed, his arms and legs spread as if he's a starfish. The taller boy was standing in front of the mirror currently brushing his hair after a shower, the towel around his waist being the only thing he had on.

"You know I'll always support your choices, baby" he put the hairbrush on the desk and walked over to the closet "But I gotta say I think you would definitely slay any choreography" he placed the towel on the chair and picked up clean clothes for home. Once he was dressed he flopped on the bed next to his boyfriend who had moved over for him.

Pulling Minho closer to his side so they were cuddling, he played with his hair "If you don't want to dance then you don't have to. It was just a suggestion after all" he heard Minho's soft humming taking it as a 'I'm thinking about it'. And the boy was indeed doing that.

"Fine, I will join. Mainly for the other two but also because I missed dancing" he gave his boyfriend a small smile and Jisung smiled back, bringing him in a tight hug "You're such a good friend, lovie. Your old friends missed out on that one" he kissed his temple before gasping softly, making Minho look at him

"What?"

"I just remembered-" he pulled away just enough for the older to see him properly "The same day we met I saw your hands tremble" he took one of Minho's hands while telling him and the other sighed, knowing he was gonna question it. He rembered too. "Do you have social anxiety or something similar? Because if so then it is something I would like to know"

Minho shrugged and held Jisung's hand back "I don't think it's social anxiety.. I was scared because all the attention was on me, which is something I don't really like, and I thought they would try to do the same things that happened to me back in KQ High. Plus, being a little and not having someone to trust with it isn't something small"

Jisung nodded his head, understanding completely what the older said "I see" he sat up pulling Minho up with him as he cupped his face in his hands "You don't have to be scared anymore, Min. Because I am here for you and I'll always be" he giggled at the blush which was now able to see on Minho's cheeks before pecking his lips for a few seconds.

Minho kissed back for those seconds and when they pulled away he booped their noses together, something he got from Jisung, "I love you, Jisung" he whispered

Jisung rested his forehead on Minho's as he whispered back "I love you too, Minho"

<3

After finding the motivation, Minho eventually returned back to his house where his mom and dad were waiting for him to eat dinner. When the table was set and the family sat down they started to enjoy their delicious food Minho's mom had made. A few minutes had passed and Minho glanced at his dad who was peacefully eating his food, "Hey dad?"

He got his attention and the older hummed as a sign that he was listening "Felix and Hyunjin told me something about this year's dance competition that you want me to join? Which is in 4 days? Is that correct?" when he dad nodded, a little surprised that the two other boys actually talked to Minho "I just want to say that we can do a choreography I've made a while ago. If that's okay?"

His dad shrugged and spoke after swallowing "I mean, if the boys don't mind then I trust you. I always have great faith in you, boy. I've seen you dance countless times and you only improve" he felt proud of his son and Minho could hear that in his voice. It made him happy.

"Okay, I'll make sure to text them about it"

And he did. After eating, he helped his mom clean the table before going straight to his room. Sitting down on the bed, he opened his phone and called Felix as he waited for the other to respond.

"Hi Minho hyung!"

The older chuckled at the excitement in Felix's voice "Hey Felix, how've you been?" he asked, leaning his back on the headboard "Pretty good, I'm with Jinnie right now and he wants to say hi" he then heard the two yell at each other before Hyunjin actually got the phone "Hyung! Heyy~"

That was a long 'hey' Minho thought..

"Hey. Just so you know, I called to tell you that I will join the competition and if you guys don't have a problem we could do something I choreographed" he swore he heard Felix gasp and Hyunjin immediately replied "Of course we don't have a problem! When should we practise?"

"How about we meet tomorrow at the studio? Since we don't have much time left"

The other two, after putting him on speaker, agreed and thanked him for joining. Then they said their goodbyes and Minho exhaled as he texted Jisung,

Jisungie

Hannie, if I don't reply to you
so often from tomorrow don't
think you did something wrong
Hyunjin Felix and I will be practicing
for the competition a lot because
we don't have much time

It took Jisung a few seconds to reply but he was happy that Minho informed him about it.. He knew him very well. And he knew that Jisung would overthink it if Minho couldn't see or text him

Okii baby thanks for telling me :)
I'm sure you guys will win
Sending virtual hugs 🫂

Sungie you do know you can
come and see us right?

Oh 😅
Well now I know
I will come then
Of course I wanna see my
dance machine bf slaying

Jisung I won't be the only one
there😹

I know I know
But right now I'm speaking with you so
I'm gonna talk about you 🥰

Whatever you say Sungie
I'm gonna try to sleep now
I'll see you tomorrow at school

Do you want me to pick you up?
I could do that

Yeah I'd like that thanks
Goodnight Hannie ❤️

Goodnight my beautiful baby ❤️❤️