♡┆06

Minho wasn't sure why Jisung wanted to hang out with him and to get to know him better

Minho wasn't sure why Jisung wanted to hang out with him and to get to know him better. His ears had caught that a Han Jisung was pretty popular but he didn't know that the Han Jisung would be in front of him right now. Maybe that was the reason behind it. He had money, Jisung was popular. They would be the perfect couple in people's eyes.

"Do you just want to get to know me so your reputation as the most popular guy increase or something?" Minho didn't mean to offend Jisung, however, he did. He saw the small frown forming on his lips, making feel a little bad.

"Is that what you think of me..?"

Minho shook his head before looking down at his hands which were resting on his lap, "No, it's just-" he exhaled softly "I have trust issues, okay? I'm not good with people anymore, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you" Minho looked up, staring directly into Jisung's brown eyes.

Jisung nudged him lightly with his elbow as he snickered, "Don't apologize, it's okay. But to answer your question, no, that's not why I want to hang out with you. I don't even care about my reputation. I just want you to make some friends and I would like to be the first one. If you let me, of course"

The two boys held eye contact for what seemed like a few seconds but to them it seemed like minutes. Minho was the first one to break it, rubbing the back of his neck gently, "I wouldn't mind hanging out with you.. You were the first person to actually talk normally to me"

"I'm pretty confident, Lee Minho" he smirked

Minho giggled and lightly pushed Jisung away before feeling his phone vibrate. He looked over at the screen and saw a message from his mom which made him sigh lightly, "My mom just texted me. She probably wants me to go home"

"Do you want me to drop you off? I could do that" Minho shook his head "No, no, it's okay, thank you though" he got off of the bed, Jisung doing the same to accompany him to the door. When they reached the front door, the quokka boy opened it for him as Minho stepped out, "It was nice to talk to you, Han Jisung"

"Please don't call me by my full name" the boy scratched the back of his head as he felt his heart was going to burst out from what he heard next,

"Okay then.. Bye Sungie!"

Minho's toothy smile and the new nickname he just called him made Jisung fall harder. He found the older boy extremely cute and at that moment he just wanted to hug him so tight like there's no tomorrow and shower him with kisses. However, he was able to stay calm and just smile back, "Bye, Min!"

He closed the front door, making his way back to his room as he noticed a small paper lying on his bedside table. His curiosity kicked in and furrowed his brows as he picked up the folded paper. When he opened it and saw what it wrote inside, he started to jump around his room while shouting happily,

"His number!! Holy shit, I got his number!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧