♡┆26

Jisung was the first one to wake up of the two and opened his eyes slowly to adjust the sunlight that was coming in his room through the windows

Jisung was the first one to wake up of the two and opened his eyes slowly to adjust the sunlight that was coming in his room through the windows. He felt a light weight against his chest and looked down only to see Minho's top of head. He reached up with his hand to run his fingers through the boy's soft and fluffy hair, the first time he saw it coming back to his mind.

Minho's hair looked extremely soft and he wanted to touch it but they didn't know each other yet. They hadn't even met until later the day.
Who would have thought that he would be able to touch it for as long as he liked and not only that but also date the boy. He was Minho's and Minho was his. They belonged to each other.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Minho had woken up and was looking up at him with a sweet smile. He watched as Jisung was looking out the window next to them and played with his hair for a little while before leaning forward to place a light kiss on his jaw.

That was when Jisung glanced down and met Minho's eyes, the younger just staring at him for a little while as he wanted to admire the beauty in front of him. He then pecked Minho's forehead and rubbed his back with his hand "Good morning, my love" his raspy morning voice made Minho blush but fortunately he was able to calm himself down before it was noticeable "Good morning, Sungs"

"Did you sleep well?"

Minho nodded his head, his eyes closing on their own once Jisung started to massage his scalp with his other hand "Mhm.. Did you?"
Jisung rested his on Minho's back as the other scratched behind his ear "I did. Thanks to your cuddles"

Minho smiled at his response and tilted his head towards Jisung's hand which was still scratching his ear. He found it relaxing and enjoyed it. Jisung continued his movement but his eyebrows raised in shock when he heard the older purr quietly buy loud enough for him to hear. However, he didn't comment it and just kept scratching with a small smile on his face.

<3

"Minho is dating someone? Where did you hear that from?"

"Some old friend of mine that goes to JYP High. Said he's dating a Han Jisung and they're soo happy together"

"Maybe he doesn't know how Minho really is like.. You know what I mean"

"Possibly. Should we pay a visit to our old friend then?"

"Hell yeah. And let's have a talk with his boyfriend too. Can't wait to see his reaction after what we'll tell him"

"Eh, don't worry. We'll find out soon.."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧