♡┆32

Next day Jisung and Minho had woken up earlier than usual in order to lazy around before Minho's parents come home

"Jisung"

"Hm?" the younger turned to Minho who seemed to be a little hesitant about something. He took a few moments to think about what he wanted to say and when he finally did, Jisung was surprised "I want to tell the others about me being a little. Not because I want to be treated differently, I just trust them enough to say it"

Jisung nodded his head and pulled Minho into a hug "Whatever you like, baby. If you want to tell them then okay" he pressed a kiss to his temple as the other smiled..

"Have you written any new songs recently? Except the one you said you were working on yesterday with Chan hyung and Changbin" Minho asked to which Jisung replied with a nod "Yeap. I have written a few.. I also completed the song I wrote for you but I will show you that tomorrow. Do you want me to play one of the other songs?"

"Mhm" Minho watched as Jisung pulled out his phone and noticed he was more confident than the first time he showed him a song "You seem less nervous than the time you played me Dandelions" Jisung went to the voice memos app and hummed "Correct. I feel more comfortable now but only with you though.. I never play anything for my friends unless it's for work"

"Wait so, they don't know you wrote Dandelions? But it's such a great song" he tilted his head while pouting at Jisung "I'm glad you think so. Alright! I found it. It's just acapella I haven't tried to play it with my guitar to find the perfect rhythm yet but I'm getting there"

"Have you found a title?"

Jisung nodded "This one is called 'Chill'" he said and pressed the play button.

<3

Of course Minho liked the song. He paid attention to the lyrics but what hypnotized him the most was once again Jisung's voice.

He had kept it a secret but the smaller boy had actually wrote lyrics himself cause he wanted to surprise his boyfriend. Minho was better at dancing and he had never tried to write a song before but wasn't as hard as he thought it would be. He took the courage and got up from the bed, walking to his desk and taking a piece of paper out from the drawer.

Jisung watched with his brows furrowed in curiosity as to what his boyfriend was doing. When he saw the paper in his hands he thought that it was just going to be a drawing. But his eyes widen when Minho handed it to him "You wrote a song??"

Minho nodded his head shyly while pressing his lips into a thin line "It was a surprise.. for you" he fiddled with his fingers, nervous at what Jisung was going to think of it.. "Have you found the rhythm?"

He shook his head "N-No, just the lyrics" he stuttered and then felt a hand ruffle his hair, hearing Jisung giggle "Can I read it? I'm sure I will like it" Minho blushed and gave him a nod.

Minho had his head down, looking at his lap where his hands were resting and suddenly felt two eyes looking at him. He slowly looked up, meeting Jisung's eyes as he did so. The younger boy was just staring at him with his eyebrows raised which worried the other a bit "I know it must be bad, I'm not good at writing songs like you-"

He was cut off by a long loving kiss, feeling Jisung's smile against his lips. When Jisung pulled away, he cupped Minho's face with both hands while caressing his cheeks "Your song was so good, baby.. I'm so proud of you! I hope you continue" he smiled widely at his boyfriend

"You l-like it? Really??"

"Of course! I love 'Limbo' so much already and it was the first time I read it. Why don't you make it an actual song, like- with music, you know?"

Minho shrugged and held Jisung's wrists gently as his hands were still on his face "I don't know how.." Jisung booped their noses together before placing a light kiss on Minho's "I can help you. It would be my pleasure and an honor to make music for this masterpiece"

"You're exaggerating"

The taller chuckled when Minho covered his face with his hands "Nope, not at all. So, what do you say? Would you like me to help?" Minho hummed for a few seconds as he pulled his hands away and muttered an 'okay'. He liked that idea.

"My boyfriend is the best dancer and a songwriter now. So talented~" he squished Minho's cheeks with a smirk

"Sungie, stopp"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧