♡┆54

It was 7 pm and Jisung was walking to Chan and Changbin's place

It was 7 pm and Jisung was walking to Chan and Changbin's place. The birthday boy assumed that either or both of them just wanted his opinion on a song so he wasn't really anxious about something. During his way there he had his headphones in and listening to 'Limbo' which was his favorite song, mentally thanking Minho for having such great voice

When he arrived, he rested his headphones around his neck and placed his phone in his pocket before knocking on the door. He waited a few moments, hearing shuffling behind the door and footsteps coming closer. Then someone opened the door but no completely, making Jisung look at it in confusion. Was the couple trying to play games?

Jisung pushed the door open slowly and was faced with nothing but complete darkness. He closed the door behind him and took his shoes off, touching the wall with his hand so he could guide himself somehow towards the living room "Hello? Chan hyung? Changbin hyung?"

He took about 3 more steps and then suddenly the lights were turned on and his eyes widened when he saw all his friends in front of him holding a birthday cake "Surprise!" they yelled out in one voice with the brightest smiles anyone could see. Jisung's mouth hung open as he looked at each one of them while they sang happy birthday.

"Make a wish!"

Jisung stepped closer, making a wish before blowing the candles. The rest of the boys clapped and cheered for him, "Happy birthday Ji!" Felix embraced his best friend tightly, receiving a hug back. Then Hyunjin came, then Seungmin etc. When it was Changbin's turn to hug him, Jisung got excited since the older wasn't really the hugging type of person (Chan being the only exception on that one) so he always felt weird, in a good way, when Changbin hugged him.

"Happy birthday, brother" Changbin pulled him into a hug, patting his back while doing so. He gave the younger a side smirk and ruffled his hair before stepping away. Even if he would never admit it, Changbin always had a soft spot for Jisung, thinking of him as a true younger brother.

Minho walked over to Jisung and looked up at his with a toothy smile as they leaned in for a long peck on the lips "You're so unpredictable sometimes. You acted so well when I dropped you off after school, my mind didn't even think about this" he flicked Minho's forehead and the older giggled "Now, now, you haven't seen it all yet. Close your eyes and hold your hands out"

Curiosity was shown in his expression but his excitement was stronger so he did as he was told. Seconds later an item was placed on his hands and when the guys told him to open his eyes, he did and once again his eyes widened slightly. Another CD.
But this time, the cover was a photo of all of the together.

"Wha.. What's-"

"It's a CD all of us made for you. We hope you like it" Seungmin cut him off while everyone was waiting for a reaction. Soon, Jisung opened his arms with a grin "Group hug!" everyone found that moment precious for this world, the birthday boy looking too cute. While they were hugging, Jisung thanked them and then pulled away "Now let's eat the cake please, I crave it so bad"

14<3 ily

After they had fun, it was late so the boys decided to end it and go back to their homes. Jisung asked Minho if he wanted to stay over and the older obviously agreed. That's why they were currently sitting on Jisung's bed just chillin' while watching TV. Minho was resting his head on a pillow laying down while Jisung was leaning his back on the headboard. He glanced at the smaller and noticed his eyes closing from time to time. Chuckling he said, "Min baby why don't you sleep? I can see that you try not to but you know, sleep is good for you"

He ran his fingers through Minho's hair who whined in return "I can't sleep, I have a terrible headache" Jisung hummed, his hand still playing with his boyfriend's hair "I don't think I have any painkilles but I could go to a convenience store to see if they have any. Do you mind staying alone for a little bit? I promise I won't be gone for too long"

Minho shrugged lightly and closed his eyes completely, sighing at the loss of touch when the younger pulled his hand away "Okay, I'll be right back then" he got up, grabbing his phone and keys as he exited the room, then the apartment.

When Minho heard the door close, he peeped one eye open before sitting up. Smirking to himself, he quickly started to make his plan an action.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧