❦┆31

It had been a week since Minho and Jisung had talked about little space

Jisung was very careful and sweet towards Minho when he was a little but he didn't have to change anything big in his behaviour towards the smaller since it was like he was already babying him 24/7. 

It was saturday and the parents had to go to Minho's aunt which meant that Minho would have the whole house to himself. It was his lucky day because he felt extremely needy for some reason and Jisung had to meet up with Changbin and Chan to make a new song. Meaning, he had to help himself.

"Minho! We're leaving honey, okay?!"

"Yes mom! Have fun!"

Once he heard the front door closing and saw the car leaving from his window, Minho ran to his closet and pulled out the small box he had hidden so his parents wouldn't be able to find, feeling excited.

He had closed the velvet curtains and turned off the lights so only his red led lights were on. Since it was night, there wasn't any sunlight coming in his room. He also didn't close his bedroom door because who would come to see him during the night? No one. He knew his parents wouldn't come home early because they were going to his aunt who lived far away from Seoul. They would probably come back in the morning so he had time. He didn't like being alone but tonight he didn't mind it..

He sat in the center of his bed and placed the box beside him, quickly wiggling out of his clothes except Jisung's black oversized shirt he was wearing all day. He pulled out the bottle of lube from the box and uncaped it, pouring a generous amount on his fingers. He played with it for a bit to warm it up before lining up two fingers to his hole.

At first he thought it would be embarrassing but since he was needy, he didn't really care. He missed Jisung's touch but the younger boy was busy and he didn't want to disturb them and make Jisung leave the other two to create the song alone.

He slipped his index and middle finger inside him, taking his time to adjust with this being the second time he was being fingered. He started to pump them in and out after a few moments, feeling the pleasure kick in as he remembered the time when Jisung was the one fingering him and not himself. He got turned on even more while thinking of the younger boy so he picked up his pace, his soft moans being the only audible thing from the entire house.

What Minho didn't know was that his parents had informed Jisung that Minho was going to be alone and that they would be back tomorrow afternoon. So they had left the spare key under the carpet for the boy to go by their house and stay with Minho, knowing their son didn't like being by himself. Of course Jisung agreed and told them that once he would finish his work, he would go.