♡┆33

Minho had invited Jisung over at his house again and the younger boy was currently sitting on the bed while Minho was sitting on his desk

"Felix told me Hyunjin wants to go an a double date in 2-3 hours. Do you wanna go, Min?" he asked as he looked up from his phone towards the older. Minho only hummed in response as he was focused on a paper in front of him. He was too focused that he didn't notice Jisung had gotten off of the bed and was now standing behind him "Whatchu writing?"

Minho jumped slightly from the sudden voice beside his ear and turned his head to the side, only to saw Jisung's face very close to his. He sighed and kissed his cheek lightly before turning back to the paper "I'm trying to write lyrics but I ran out of ideas.." he said as he rubbed his temple "Can you hel-"

"Yes!! I can help you, yes yes" Jisung cut him off being very excited to help his boyfriend with something he himself was good at. He grabbed a stool and took a sit next to his boyfriend, looking at him with doe eyes "What are we writing about??"

"Um.. Here" he handed the paper to him and Jisung started to read them while humming in thought.. "Alright, I have some ideas and you will tell me if you like it or not, okay?" Minho nodded his head and let Jisung tell him his ideas..

<3

"Aaand we're finished! Perfection" Jisung had a proud expression written on his face as he held the lyrics sheet in front of his face. He turned to Minho who was just sitting quietly observing how happy Jisung seemed to be "We should do this more often, babe, I love writing songs with you-" he gasped and his eyebrows raised "Don't tell me you sing too. Do you, do you??"

Minho blushed and averted his eyes while rubbing his arm "I-I might" he flinched when Jisung stood up and started jumping up and down "OH MY GOSH, MINHO!" he turned Minho's chair around to face him properly before grabbing him by the shoulders "Do you know what that means?? We could make whole ass songs together! Isn't that amazing?!"

Jisung's huge and bright smile made him giggle and he stood up as well when he saw his boyfriend's open arms, asking for a hug. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist as Jisung did the same around his shoulders, pulling him into a hug "I love you so so much" he placed a light kiss to his forehead

Minho looked up at him with doe eyes and Jisung could feel himself melt at the sight of that "I love you too, Sungie" he stood on his tip toes to kiss Jisung's lips sweetly. The younger boy kissed back, cupping his cheeks with both hands and caressing them gently almost as if Minho was fragile.

Jisung pulled away after a few seconds, Minho chasing his lips for a little more. Jisung didn't say no to that, he obviously wanted to kiss his boyfriend. Another sweet kiss. The older boy giggled at the kiss when he felt Jisung's hands tickle his sides so they pulled away again, Minho being able to laugh freely now "Such a cute laugh~"

"S-Stop, Sungie we have to find what we're g-gonna wear at the date-" he took a deep breath to calm down when Jisung released him before reaching up to grab his face by his cheeks (the famous jeekies) to give him a long kiss on the lips while smiling.

"Can we go by your place to pick our outfits? I wanna wear your clothes, they're big on me and I'm comfy"

Jisung gave him a nod and layed down on the bed since they had time before the date and patted the seat next to him, "Of course, love. Now come here and cuddle me until we have to go" Minho rolled his eyes playfully and did as he was told anyways.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1. "It's Minho Hyung!" by YOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

2. killuasglare

3. "It's Minho Hyung!" , "My Abandoned Psycho" by killuasglare and "Yours" by minluckii ((all of them are minsung stories))

4. mostly fluff because I don't like sad stories

5. I have 3 ready stories in my drafts (skz ff)

6. icon is a selfie of Jeongin and background is skz hands

7. same as the 2 question :3