♡┆42

Next day at school Jisung was in the hallways alone since Minho had already gone to his classroom and he was currently walking to his own

Next day at school Jisung was in the hallways alone since Minho had already gone to his classroom and he was currently walking to his own. As he stepped inside, he heard two of his classmates gasp quietly but loud enough for him to hear as they were exactly next to the door. He glanced at them and the girls waved to which Jisung replied with a small wave back and a friendly smile.

As he sat on his desk putting his bag down and taking out his books, three other girls walked up to him with their phones in hand and big wide smiles "Jisung oppa! Is it true that you and Minho oppa are dating? You two look so good together in this photo" one showed Jisung the picture and it was one of the pictures he had posted on instagram. The boy chuckled as he looked at the photo before responding "It is true, yes. And thank you"

The three girls squeaked and jumped up and down in happiness "Congratulations! I knew you two would date each other. Everyone in this school know you two are dating and we weren't sure if that's true so we came to ask. But yes I knew you would start dating!" another one said and had a proud smirk on her face. Soon everyone had to sit on their seats, greeting their teacher and starting the lesson.

Meanwhile in Minho's class, the teacher had gave them an assignment in which they had to write about the things they were grateful for. It was a silly and super easy task but the teacher just wanted her students to feel something other than stress and nervousness. Thinking of good things or people who made them happy, the atmosphere in the classroom had turned into a positive one.

Minho at first didn't know what to write about. He was grateful for many things like, having a roof above his head, food and water. Basic needs every person should get but unfortunally not everyone could have them. A sudden idea came in his mind and he pulled out another paper.

<3

The bell rang and a while later classrooms started to get empty after students cleaned them and then left to go back home.

The friendgroup was currently walking together as they laughed at inside jokes or funny and embarrassing moments they had experienced. Each couple were holding hands or have their arms around each other, showing their relationship. Soon, they started to part ways since they didn't live in the same neighborhood first Seungmin and Jeongin then Hyunjin with Felix and lastly Chan and Changbin.

Jisung could have left along with Chan and Changbin but he always walks Minho home to make sure nothing ever happens to him. They were almost at his house and Minho suddenly thought about his teacher's idea..

Small Flashback

The teacher was gathering her students' papers once the bell had rung and when it was Minho's turn and he handed it to her, the boy had written down only one thing. She smiled with what she read and gave the paper back to Minho, "I think you should give this to him" she ruffled Minho's hair

End of Flashback

Minho stopped walking and looked through his bag while Jisung also stopped once he noticed his boyfriend wasn't beside him anymore. He furrowed his brows and questioned, "Everything okay, babe? Did you forget something at school?"

Minho simply shook his head and then stepped closer to Jisung, handing him a folded paper. Jisung tilted his head and opened it curiously, reading what was written "My name?" he gave the older boy a confusing smile, Minho nodding his head in return.

"Our teacher told us to write about something we're thankful for"

Jisung's heart skipped a beat and looked into Minho's face who had an innocent expression on. They held eye contact for about a minute sraight before Jisung embraced his boyfriend tightly into his chest, "You're so sweet, Minmin" he heard the small's giggles and couldn't hold back his smile "Gonna kill me with your cuteness one day"

They pulled away and Jisung placed the paper into his pocket "Of course I'm gonna keep that. Now let's get you home, your parents are probably waiting for you" he leaned down and pecked his lips as he wrapped his arm around Minho's shoulders. They walked for a few more minutes until they reached the house, "I'll text you once I'm home, okay love?"

Minho nodded and kissed Jisung one last time before opening the front door, "Bye Sungie, I love you" he smiled at the younger who returned it and replied, "I love you too, my baby" he patted Minho's head and watched as they boy entered his house before turning his back and heading to his own.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧