♡┆39

Jisung walked to the front door of his apartment when he heard knocking, knowing it would be Chan and Changbin

Jisung walked to the front door of his apartment when he heard knocking, knowing it would be Chan and Changbin. He opened it and greeted the two boys with a friendly smile and a handshake "Yoh, what's up Han" Changbin entered inside once the quokka boy stepped aside, Chan following right behind him "The ceiling hyung, I think it's obvious"

Changbin cringed at his 'funny' joke and made a disgusted face but soon turned into a small smile after hearing his boyfriend giggle "Anyways, what did you want to talk about? You told Chan it was important" he raised his brows

Han nodded his head and called out Minho's name who apparently was in his bedroom. Said boy came to the living room, waving his hand at the couple with a soft smile "Hi"
"Hi Minho" Chan walked over and gave him a hug, Changbin giving him a fist bump when they pulled away "Hey hyung"

After their greetings, Minho walked over to the couch next to Jisung, holding his hand which was laying on his lap, Jisung holding it back. Chan and Changbin sat on the opposite couch and waited for the other two to start the conversation.

Jisung could feel Minho's nervousness so he decided to speak up first "So um.. I want you guys to not act weirdly or anything like it when we tell you, okay? We would appreciate that" he gestured to himself and Minho before looking at the latter "Min?" The smaller swallowed visibly and nodded as he looked at the boys in front of him.

There was silence at first while Minho took his time to calm his nerves down and think positive since Hyunjin and Felix both were extremely accepting so why not Chan and Changbin? He was more afraid of the latter's reaction since he seemed more intimidating than Chan.

"I am a little." he straightforward said before looking on the floor, feeling Jisung squeeze his hand in comfort. He could feel the other couple's eyes on him and them not answering got him a bit worried. He bit the inside of his cheek and whispered a small "Please don't change your opinion on me.."

Jisung took a look in the other's faces and couldn't exactly read their expressions. Their eyes were slightly wide open and their lips parted as they looked at Minho. Jisung was about to tell them to say something because he could feel Minho becoming more and more scared each second of silence passed and his protective mode was on. That was until Changbin stood up and stood in front of Minho who was still looking at the oh so interesting carpet. The latter slowly glanced up and saw the other boy with his arms open, like he was asking for a hug.

Minho's gaze turned to Jisung who was looking between him and Changbin with a soft smile. He felt relieved at that moment. He then looked at Chan who was also smiling at him. Minho stood up and met eyes with Changbin before the latter pulled him into a tight hug, surprising him a littl but hugged back.

"You don't have to be scared, hyung. We won't treat you differently"

His reassuring words made Minho emotional since he didn't expect Changbin of all people would say that. Don't get him wrong, of course he liked him but they weren't as close as he was with Felix or Hyunjin so it was kinda surprising. Changbin was the type that looked mean and extremely tough but was actually a softie.

Chan also stood up and hugged the smaller when Changbin let him go, "And thank you for trusting us with that. It must have been hard for you to hide all that time, right?" Minho nodded his head lightly and hugged Chan back feeling safe and comfortable.

When they pulled away, Minho looked at Jisung and gave him the same smile the younger fell in love with "It was hard but he helped me a lot" he pointed at Jisung with his head and the latter grinned, pulling Minho down on the couch next to him and wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧