♡┆18

Jisung was still on the roof of the school, patiently waiting for Minho

Jisung was still on the roof of the school, patiently waiting for Minho. He knew he would come eventually, he wouldn't ghost him or anything. But he was a bit worried that it took him so long to just go up there. As he was pacing back and forth, he heard the door open behind him and he instantly turn around to greet his loved one with a big smile, ready to throw himself on him and shower him with kisses.

However, it wasn't Minho who appeared in front of him, no. It was Felix. Jisung was incredibly confused as to why he was there instead of his boyfriend. He thought that the shorter boy wanted to fight again or something so Jisung just furrowed his brows before asking him, "What are you doing here?"

Felix knew his friend wasn't mad. The atmosphere was just awkward because the two hadn't talked for a few days so it was surprising to Jisung to suddenly see Felix come to him. The shorter boy pressed his lips to a line and sighed, "Ji, can we talk? I think it's about time we fix this shit up"

The taller placed his hands into his pockets and hummed, "We can. But Minho's coming in a-" he was cut off by the blond who shook his head "He's not coming until I go down and tell him we made up"

That made Jisung confused even more.

"I don't understand? Why do you say that?" Jisung was getting a bit impatient and Felix noticed that as the former crossed his arms against his chest "Lee hyung and I talked before I came here. He wanted to explain to me what really happened.. He told me that you didn't hide anything from me or the others about your relationship because it wasn't official, well-" he scratched the back of his head as he averted his eyes "-not until the day I saw you two kiss"

Jisung was processing what he was hearing right now. Minho talked to Felix to help them make up? Did he really do that for him?

"I'm sorry, Ji. I acted without thinking and I didn't even let you explain what was going on. That moment was just my stupid thoughts that I wasn't trusted by you. My best friend.." he exhaled through his nose as he looked up at the taller boy "Will you forgive me..?"

Felix was kinda scared since Jisung was just staring at him up and down, not replying immediately and showing no emotion. But he quickly felt relieved when Jisung smirked lightly and stepped closer, playfully hitting his arm "You're such a fool sometimes, Lix. But I guess I am too" then he pulled him into a tight hug

The hug lasted for a few moments before Felix pulled away and glanced at Jisung with his brows raised and a big smile "Oh! I almost forgot it. I wanted to thank you, by the way"

"Thank me? For what exactly?"

Felix giggled and ran his fingers through his hair before resting his hand on the back of his neck "The day we had that misunderstanding, you told me you knew about my crush on Hyunjin, remember? Welll.. he followed me like I did to you and yeah, he heard that part. And now we're dating!"

Jisung's eyes widened and his mouth hung open as he shook Felix while holding his shoulders, "Holy shit! You're dating!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧