♡┆49

As the days passed by Minho, Chan and Changbin would meet up every weekend to make and record the songs for their friend's birthday

As the days passed by Minho, Chan and Changbin would meet up every weekend to make and record the songs for their friend's birthday. Once the album was ready (fun fact, Limbo was the first song to be recorded), the next weekend the group -except Jisung- was at Chan and Changbin's place to record the final song.

They had written the lyrics together and found the music previously so they just had to record it now.

It took them a while but they were done when the time showed 11:30 p.m. They weren't as tired as they thought they would be, probably because they were having fun while doing so. Both CDs were ready and Chan had placed a photo with all of them as the cover for the package for the song they had made together and for Minho's CD he had put a photo of him and Jisung.

They decided to relax for a little bit, talking about what their personal gifts could be for their friend, "I'm not sure yet but I think I'll get him a giant squirrel plushie" Hyunjin laughed and clapped his hands at his own idea as Felix giggled along with him "Bet he's gonna tell you 'it's quokka not a squirrel'"

"I think I'll get him a watch since he somehow lost his old one. Stupid hyung" Jeongin shook his head while rolling his eyes, cuddling closer to Seungmin's side who was next to him. Said boy hummed in thought as he didn't know what to buy him "Still haven't thought about it. I guess I could get him clothes" he shrugged and then turned to Chan "What about you, old man?"

Chan glared at the younger who was snickering with his boyfriend at the moment before sighing "I've already bought him the newest beats. One time we were out we passed by that one store with electronics and he was just staring at them as if he was the love of his life" Chan chuckled at the memory

"Looks like Minho hyung had a competition with a lifeless little thing"

The boys laughed at Felix's comment before going back to their conversation. Meanwhile Minho was in his own world, thinking of what his boyfriend would like the most. Something expensive? Nah, Jisung had already told him that he didn't want Minho to spend money on him since he never cared about his money. Something handmade? Minho thought that was too simple.

He almost gasp at his last idea which he found to be the best for Jisung's birthday gift but fortunately acted like he was never thinking of that in the first place. He messed with his hair and started to pay attention to the others' talk until they heard the bell ring.

They all looked at Chan and Changbin who were also sharing a confused look, murmuring to each other "Are we waiting for someone?" Changbin shrugged as a response to Chan's question "We didn't order anything so nope" he stood up and exhaled, not really in the mood if it was a neighbor or something.

When he opened the door, Changbin's eyes widen in shock at the sight of Jisung standing in front of him. What was he doing out at that time? And why there of all places. "Ji? What are you doing here, why are you not home?"

The boy at the door tilted his head at the weird behavior and furrowed his brows "I went by Minho's but his mom told me he was out with his friends and I can't reach him so I came by to check if he's here" he then proceeded to look inside, past Changbin but the older tried to block his view since he didn't know they others were inside "Where's Chan hyung? Asleep? If that's the case then I will start believing in miracles" he chuckled and pulled out Chan's headphones "I also wanted to give these back to him cause I forgot to the other day-"

"Who is it Changbin hyung?"

Jisung froze at the familiar voice of his best friend and looked at Changbin who was looking nervous at the moment "Is Felix here?" he pointed inside and the older shook his head "No? Why would anyone be here? Just me and Chan, yep" he crossed his arms and watched as Jisung didn't believe a single word he said but still tried to cover it.

"Is that a roach?" Jisung pointed down in front of Changbin's feet with a gasp and his plan was successful as the older got scared and looked down "Where?! Where is it??"

Jisung managed to push him out of the way while he was distracted and ran into the living room, his body freezing in place once he saw everyone there. Changbin came from behind him and looked at Chan in slight frustration, his boyfriend shaking his head to reassure him it was okay. Everyone was shock to see Jisung there and none of them could say anything.

Jisung's eyes scanned the room and he frowned when he met eyes with Minho whose mouth was hanging open slightly. He noticed the smaller mouthing his name before looking down in his lap "What are you doing here?" Jisung muttered and his shoulders slumped "Are you all.. hanging out without me? Why didn't you guys tell me anything?"

His mood was currently nothing like it was earlier the day, confused as to what was happening right now. He really was upset, I mean who wouldn't be? Finding all of his closest friends hanging out without telling him absolutely anything? His emotions got the best of him and small tears were slowly gathering in his eyes, ready to escape but Jisung managed to hold them back for now.

He was growing impatient by their silence so he increased the tone of his voice slightly "Can someone please just tell me what's going on here?" He saw Felix flinch at the sudden change of voice and realized he almost yelled at them so he took a deep breath to calm down.

He looked for an answer as he made eye contact with Hyunjin then Seungmin then Jeongin but none of them replied back. He tried to meet his boyfriend's eyes again but the smaller boy was still avoiding his gaze which made Jisung even more upset.

"Fine" his voice broke just enough for everyone to hear as he handed Chan's headphone to Changbin and leaving the place.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧