♡┆12

"It's milk THEN cereal"

"Are you being for real right now?"

While being on the train, Minho and Jisung had a small disagreement about the most random thing: Milk before cereal or cereal before milk. Jisung was the type of person to put milk before cereal while Minho was the opposite.

Jisung narrowed his eyes at the older who was sitting next to him and crossed his arms, "That's it Lee Minho, we're strangers from now on. I refuse to believe you just disagreed with my statement" Minho raised his brow and replied with a simple 'okay' as he changed seats, going to an empty one.

Han let him do that but it only lasted for a few seconds as he got up and took a seat next to Minho again. The older however turned his head to face the other way, "I'm sorry, Min, you were right, it's cereal before milk. Now don't be mad at me" he pouted while doing puppy eyes which seemed to help because Minho sighed and looked at him, "I know I'm right" he smiled innocently at Jisung who playfully rolled his eyes

<3

The train came to a stop and both boys got off the train. Jisung noticed Minho had became a bit quiet and he was not walking right next to him, just a few steps behind. So, he turned his head and looked over his shoulder to see Minho's head hanging low with a visible frown, "What's wrong, Min?" he stopped and turned to face the shorter boy who still didn't look at him.

"I don't want to go home yet.. I want to spend more time with you"

Even if he mumbled it, Jisung swore it almost made him cry that Minho said such thing. Fortunately, they were going to spend more time together anyway. Because Jisung's plan wasn't done yet.

"Keep your chin up and put that frown away because we're not going home yet" Jisung placed his hand on Minho's head lightly who looked up at him, his eyes lit in excitement, "Really?? Where are we going then?" Jisung wanted to laugh (not in a mocking way) at Minho's immediate change of expression and extended his hand once again. Minho, who likes skinship, instantly held it and stepped forward to be right beside him.

Then he let Jisung lead them to their next destination.

<3

"A bookstore??"

Jisung rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, averting his eyes, "Well- earlier at the restaurant you said you like reading and you needed that one book to finish your series so, I thought why not get it for you?"

Jisung didn't hear anything from Minho so he glanced back at him only to see him staring before pulling him into a (kinda tight) hug, "You're amazing, Jisung!" said boy felt his face turn red from the compliment but quickly hugged back.

"Let's go inside and get some books now"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧