♡┆03

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Jisung was currently washing his hands when he heard someone flushing the toilet

He didn't care since it was a normal thing, a public bathroom. Why would he care who was using it?

When the door opened, his head was hanging low as he was looking at his hands. He felt the presence of the person next to him but didn't pay any attention. That was until he had to look up, making his heart stop.

The handsome boy from earlier was standing next to him, washing his own hands, minding his business. Jisung was sure at least 30 seconds had passed while he stared at the boy but he just couldn't take his eyes off of him.

To his unfortunate, the boy felt Jisung's eyes on him so he turned his head to meet Jisung's eyes which were already on him for a while, "Hi" he softly greeted him while giving the same smile he gave him in the hallway. The same smile that made Jisung feel multiple emotions all at once, "Are you going to stare for longer?"

Jisung shook his head and closed his mouth once he realized it was open all this time he was admiring the beauty in front of him, "H-Huh?"

"Should I strike a pose for you? You know, for a better view" he chuckled as he closed the tap and grabbed a few paper towels to dry his hands. He then noticed Jisung had not closed the one he was using so he did the same thing before passing some paper towels to the boy as well "Has no one told you that letting water run for no reason is a waste?"

Jisung quickly managed to find the confidence to answer back without stuttering again, accepting the tissues "They have, actually, thanks for the reminder" he wiped his hands as the new boy threw the papers in the trashcan "My pleasure" he replied back

Jisung threw away his own too.

They were now standing in front of each other before the handsome boy bowed his head, "I'm Lee Minho, third year. How about you?" he tilted his head lightly, "Han Jisung, second year. Nice to meet you, Lee"

"Just Minho is fine" he waved his hand as to say that there's no problem. Jisung nodded, "Then Jisung is fine too" they both laughed awkwardly, not knowing what else to say. But they wanted to talk more, not wanting to leave just yet. "You new here?"

Minho nodded, "Yeah, it's my second day here. So far so good, I don't have any complaints. The people are good too, so that's a plus"

"That's pretty cool" Jisung ran his hand through his hair with a small smile, noticing Minho's ears turn a little bit red while rubbing the back of his neck. When he realized that the boy was blushing, his confident self spoke up, "You're very beautiful, you know" he tilted his head slightly to the side and watched as Minho's eyes widen for a second,

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself, Jisung"

Then they heard the bell ring so Minho gave him a nod with a small smile before he made his way to the exit. However, Jisung's voice made him stop, "Hey Minho" said boy turned around to face Jisung who was smirking lightly at him "Can I have your number already?"

The new boy chuckled as he shook his head slowly "Hmm, not yet. If someone wants my number they should do something to get it, not just by asking for it"

"I consider this a challenge. I'm getting your number soon, Lee Minho"

"We'll see, Han Jisung, we'll see"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧