♡┆09

The next day both boys were excited for the time to pass quickly so they could see each other

The next day both boys were excited for the time to pass quickly so they could see each other. They had already picked out their outfits so they were currently just waiting for the time to go 5:30.

In the meantime, Jisung decided to start writing a new song but not just a random song. A love song. He did what he usually does when he writes something; just express his feelings and thoughts. And at that moment he could only think of Minho.

<3

By the time Jisung had finished the song, the clock showed 5:15. He quickly changed clothes and grabbed his phone, keys and money and left. He had texted Minho to ask for his address earlier the day so now he was just listening to music on his way there.

It took him exactly 15 minutes to reach his house and oh boy, he froze when he saw it. He was aware Minho was loaded but he had never seen a rich person's house. Minho's house was modern designed and seemed to have a lot of space in it. Probably multiple rooms too.

Jisung walked up to the front door and rung the bell as he waited for Minho to open the door. After a few seconds, the door opened and Jisung expected it to be Minho, but it was a woman. Assuming it was his mom, Jisung bowed with a friendly smile before standing up straight, "Hello Mrs. Lee. Is your son perhaps-"

He couldn't finish what he was about to say because he felt two hands pull him inside as the door closed behind him, "Oh my goodness! Honey, come here right now!" she called out loudly and Jisung swore he could hear someone falling down the steps. Next thing he knew, a man was walking quite fastly towards them "Is that Minho's boyfriend??"

"I think he is!"

Jisung quickly shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck "U-Uh, no, sir, I'm not Minho's boyfriend" he laughed nervously since he didn't expect the first interaction with Minho's parents to be like that. Nevertheless, he was glad that his parents seemed to like him already. Mrs. Lee grinned at her husband as they both stared Jisung up and down, "My, my, Minho is so lucky to go out with someone like you. You're so cute and handsome, I can't wait for you to be my son-in-law"

"Mom!"

The three of them turned to the voice who was coming towards them and was blushing like crazy, "What are you saying to him, do you want to scare him?" Minho looked at his parents, embarrassed that Jisung had to listen to them, "Oh no, dear, we just wanted to meet your future boyfriend"

"Oh my gosh, I shouldn't have told you anything" Minho facepalmed before grabbing Jisung's arm lightly, pulling him towards the front door "I'll be back later, bye"

Before his parents could say anything else, Minho had already shut the door as both boys started to walk away, "I'm extremely sorry you had to listen to their nonsense, Jisung" he sighed lightly as he still felt embarrassed.

Jisung's laugh made him look up at him, since he was almost a head shorter than him. The younger boy bumped his elbow against Minho's gently with a big smile, "Don't worry about it. Your parents seem cool anyways" he places his hand in his pocket as they walked together towards the train station.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Han's outfit

Minho's outfit

Minho's outfit

Minho's house