♡┆47

The only thing Jisung didn't expect the moment he arrived at Minho's house was to get scolded by him

The only thing Jisung didn't expect the moment he arrived at Minho's house was to get scolded by him. At first he didn't know the reason why but he sighed when Minho told him about his eating and sleeping problem.

The boy got so upset with him that he teared up, feeling extremely worried for his boyfriend. Jisung noticed his eyes getting watery so he pulled him into a tight hug as he apologized "I'm sorry Min.. I just really wanted to find you, you were my first priority"

Minho pouted and looked up at him "But eating is necessary Jisung. What if you got sick and ended up in a hospital? You don't play with your health" he sniffled and buried his face in the crook of his neck while Jisung was running his hand through his hair "I know, I know. I'm so sorry for making you upset, baby, it will never happen again"

Minho nodded and exhaled softly, holding onto Jisung slightly tighter, "I love you, Sungie" he muttered and felt Jisung's hands tilt his head upwards enough to meet his eyes. They maintained eye contact for a few seconds before the taller leaned in for a sweet kiss.

Minho kissed back, one of his hands resting on the other's shoulder.

When they pulled away, Jisung pecked Minho's lips twice with a soft smile "I love you too, Minmin" he patted his head before getting on the bed "Cuddle with me? I missed that" he chuckled when Minho jumped on his bed, landing almost on Jisung's body. They giggled once Jisung started tickling Minho, the latter's laugh sounding like music to Jisung's ears.

Pulling Minho closer to his body, Jisung then cupped his face with both hands grinning at his boyfriend "Look at you, Lee Minho. You shine so brightly everytime you smile" he booped the smaller's nose with his own before giving it a light kiss "I'm totally dazzled by you"

Minho's ears turned red and he slapped Jisung's chest playfully "Stop it, Jisungie~ You're making me blush"

Jisung tucked Minho's head under his chin and hugged him closer "That was the whole point, love. Now cuddle mee" he pouted but it soon turned into a grin when Minho kissed his lips for couple of seconds "Jeez, I will cuddle you, you big baby"

<3

In the end the two boys had fallen asleep while holding each other protectively as if they were going to be apart if one of them loosened the grip. They were sleeping so deep they didn't even flinch when Minho's mom opened the door to ask them if they wanted dinner but instead she was faced with one of the cutest sights in her life.

She smirked and went downstairs to get her phone before going back up to Minho's room, sneakily getting inside and snapping a photo of her son and his boyfriend cuddling. After that, she quietly closed the bedroom door and ran to her husband who was cooking as she held the phone in her hand "Honey! Take a look at this"

Mr. Lee raised his brows and looked at the phone screen before covering his mouth with his hand "Is this happening right now?" he asked and when the woman nodded her head, he practically ran up th e steps with his wife following behind again. They silently opened the door and cooed at the two young boys "Look at them, isn't that so cute"

"I know right, it reminds me of us when we were in high school. You were head over heels for me back then, it was so obvious. I mean I was one of the most good looking girls there" Mrs. Lee said with a proud smile and her husband rolled his eyes "I wasn't being that obvious"

He earned an 'are you kidding me' face from her and he sighed "Okay, fine I was a bit obvious. But! You were indeed one of the most beautiful and kindest girls which is why I wanted to be with you so badly. You remember how crazy I was when you agreed on going out with me" his wife laughed as quietly as possible and nodded her head "Of course I remember. Got second hand embarrassment that day because you almost got ran by a bus"

The husband groaned and they closed the door again befores sniffing around "You smell that too?" he asked his wife and she nodded "Yeah, smells likes something is burning"

There was a moment of silence before their eyes widened as they ran down the steps "Holy shit! The food!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧