♡┆53

That night when Jisung went back home he listened to all the songs more than once

That night when Jisung went back home he listened to all the songs more than once. They guys had done a great job at the music but Minho's voice was what made Jisung emotional. If he could describe Minho's vocal's with one word it would be angelic.

His guilt feeling had gone away as he had promised Minho to make it up to them by treating them all ice cream. He had yet to talk with the rest of the group but he sure will tomorrow at school. Right now the only thing he wanted to do was sleep while listening to Minho's beautiful voice.

<3

Next morning Jisung had texted Minho to pick him up so they could go to school together. Minho ran out of his house and practically jumped onto Jisung, giving him a koala hug "Happy birthday!" he turned his head to place multiple kisses on Jisung's face. The taller boy held him up from his thighs in order to not drop him and smiled fondly at him "Thank you, love"

They were currently walking hand in hand towards school, Jisung squeezing his hand from time to time making Minho smile in return, "You know, you don't really have to treat us anything, Jisungie. I was joking"

Jisung shrugged and leaned closer to peck his cheek "It's no big deal. I'm sure most of them will get excited over it so.." Minho giggled and nodded his head, finding what the boy had just said indeed true "Felix and Hyunjin will sure scream for ice cream"

They laughed and looked forward, seeing the gates not so far away from them. Walking past them, there were multiple people who gasped and stared at the most good looking couple of the school but also because they thought the two had broken up since Jisung wasn't present for 2-3 days. They were relieved seeing them together, being their supporters since the day they announced their relationship.

Jisung looked at their hands for a moment, and brought one of them up to his face and planted a soft kiss on the top of Minho's hand. The older boy felt his ears turn slightly red but smiled at his boyfriend anyways. They kept walking until they eventually found their friends sitting on a bench nearby, chatting. The boys had not noticed them yet, until Chan caught their figures from the corner of his eyes.

He immediately shook Changbin's shoulder with a huge smile, his dimples showing, as he pointed at the couple coming closer. Changbin being confused, he glanced at the direction his boyfriend was pointing at and shot up when he saw Jisung. The rest got a bit surprised by the Changbin's sudden action and followed his gaze. Felix's lips curled up into a grin and he jumped up, running to his best friend with open arms "Ji!"

Minho let go of Jisung's hand so he could freely hug Felix back, walking to where Chan was standing with a proud-dad looking smile. The rest of the boys were hugging Jisung tightly since they had missed their friend and they were glad that everything was okay now. Chan turned to Minho who was also observing the sweet scene in front of them "He let you talk to him after all?"

Minho shook his head with a side smile "Actually, he was the one who came to me. I explained what happened and gave him my present" he then leaned closer to the older and whispered "But I made sure he doesn't know about the other CD we made" Chan laughed and when the younger boys let go of Han, he made his way to him and brought him in a hug. Jisung hugged back and sighed.

"I'm so sorry guys. I should've let you talk before reacting the way I did" he apologized, guilt written in his face while doing that "To make it up to you, how about I get you all ice cream?" he tilted his head, his brows raised in question.

"You can treat us tomorrow because today is your special day" Changbin smirked before patting Jisung's shoulder "Happy birthday man" the younger boy grinned and thanked him as the rest of the group also wished him happy birthday. Then they had to separate because the school bell rang so they all ran to their classes, Minho giving Jisung a long peck on the lips beforehand.

<3

Many people had wished Jisung happy birthday which made him extremely happy. After school the guys were heading back to their houses, waving goodbye when they had to go another way. In the end it was just Minho and Jisung alone as they walked towards Minho's home.

"You have a very beautiful voice, Min, you know that?"

Minho furrowed his brows at the irrelevant compliment and turned his head to look at the boy beside him "Where did that come from all of a sudden?" he questioned and the taller took a hold of his hand, swinging them "Your songs, babe. I listened to them all when I arrived to my place and I couldn't stop thinking about how good you sound when you sing. I knew voice in general was nice hearing but your vocals sound unreal. I'm so proud of you, love, you're very talented"

Minho was staring at Jisung with his doe eyes and his lips parted slightly. He muttered a 'thank you' and then averted his eyes, trying to hide his blush and thankfully Jisung didn't tease him about it (even though he had already seen it). Soon enough they arrived at his house "I'll see you later?" Minho asked and Jisung smiled sadly "I'm sorry baby, but Chan asked me to go by his house later. Probably to work on a song" he hummed "If I finish early I'll inform you, okay?"

Minho nodded and smiled when Jisung opened his arms. He instantly went closer and wrapped his own arms around his waist tightly, burying his face in the other's neck while Jisung's arms were around his shoulders "Happy birthday again, Sungie. I hope you have a great day"

Jisung pulled away just enough to kiss Minho's soft lips for a few moments, the older not hesitating to kiss back "Thank you baby. Now go inside and rest, you look a bit tired" he lightly pushed him towards the front door and Minho nodded again, turning around and pulled his keys out "Bye Jisungie, I love you" he waved at his boyfriend who waved back with a small smile "Bye baby, I love you more" and then he left.

Minho closed the door and greeted his mom who was sitting on the living room before going to his bedroom, pulling his phone out,

Minho🐱
Channie hyung, remind me what time
you told us to meet up at your house?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧