♡┆our story was beautiful

After Minho and Jisung took the train, they went straight to eat breakfast because they were hungry and hadn't eaten anything yet (and because Jisung wanted to make sure his boyfriend wouldn't skip a meal)

After Minho and Jisung took the train, they went straight to eat breakfast because they were hungry and hadn't eaten anything yet (and because Jisung wanted to make sure his boyfriend wouldn't skip a meal). The weather was good enough, not too warm but not too cold either but the sun was shining bright as they were currently walking hand in hand at the beach.

"You know when we first came here I told you it was a hangout but to myself I said it was a date" Jisung confessed and heard the smaller's giggles while they were swinging their hands, "Also you were so cute when you got jealous over that waitress at the restaurant but we weren't even together" he reached over to boop Minho's nose with his free hand "You thought she was flirting with me"

Minho clicked his tongue and scrunched his nose at him "Don't remember, didn't happen" he side eyed Jisung who had a grin from ear to ear, remembering how nice he felt that day.. It was one of the best days of their lives and the day they confessed to each other. Of course it was important to them.

Jisung let go of Minho's hand and reached down to grab two pebbles, handing the one to Minho. The older looked at it and chuckled before looking at Jisung "If you want to lose again then be my guest" he wanted to erase that smirk off Jisung's face and he was confident he would do it. Besides, he has done it once he could do it again.

"You go first"

Jisung shrugged and got into position as he took his time to prepare his arm strength. Then he threw the small stone and it got pretty far. Jisung hummed and rested his hands on his hips "I think it got further than the last time we did this.." he muttered to himself before clapping his hands and looking at his boyfriend "Your turn, baby"

Minho smiled innocently and didn't waste a second, throwing the pebble with all his strength and easily beating Jisung. The latter groaned loudly and threw his hands in the air "How the actual hell??!" he inhaled deeply before picking up another two "Okay last time, I promise"

"You're still so stubborn, Sungie" Minho giggled while Jisung scrunched his nose. He gave one stone to Minho and turned his back on him a little, bringing up to his face the one he was holding "I better win this one you stupid little rock" he whispered while looking at it, as if the pebble was gonna respond or hear him before throwing it in the sea.

It got as far as his previous try.

Jisung clicked his tongue and took the pebble out of Minho's hand, throwing it down on the sand as he pouted "You don't need to try again, I officially quit this game" he crossed his arms which made Minho laugh at his childlike behavior. He reached up and patted his head "It's okay Jisungie, it's not your fault you're a loser"

Jisung playfully glared at him before grinning, picking his boyfriend up and carrying him like a sack of potatoes. He felt the smaller hit his back while giggling "Sungie! Put me downnn" he held the taller by his shirt when he started to run "Can't hear anything you say, babe~"