♡┆50

To say Jisung was sad was an understatement

The moment he stepped into his house he closed the door and leaned against it. His tears finally rolled down his puffy cheeks as he sniffled "Why..?" he whispered to himself and wiped a few tears before sliding down until he was sitting on the floor, thinking if he had done anything to annoy the other boys but nothing.

His back was pressed against the door as his almosy quiet cries filled the once silent apartment.

He was on the floor for a few more moments before finding the motivation to get up and move to the bedroom. The moment his face hit the pillow, tears started to stream down his face again, each one landing on the pillow. He buried his face in it as he continued crying until he eventually fell asleep.

<3

Meanwhile in Chan and Changbin's home, the boys were feeling guilty as hell. Even if they didn't expect Jisung to show up, they should have at least explain why they had all gathered up without him knowing. Even if that meant ruining his birthday surprise. They didn't like seeing their friend that upset. And they had never seen him crying in front of them. From that alone they realized how much that scene had broken Jisung.

And they all wanted to make up for it.

"Should we go by his house? Like right now?" Felix questioned while biting his nails, his eyes red from previously crying as he felt extremely bad but thankfully Hyunjin helped him calm down and was currently holding him to his chest while playing with his hair, checking up on him every few minutes to make sure he won't cry again.

Changbin shook his head and sighed "He won't talk to us if we go now so I suggest talking to him tomorrow at school" he crossed his arms against his chest and watched as the two youngest nodded their heads. "I agree with Changbin hyung, Jisung hyung won't let us in to explain" Jeongin pointed out and Seungmin looked over to Minho who was avoiding everyone's eyes.

"Unless it's Minho hyung"

At the mention of his name, said boy looked up at Seungmin with slightly wide eyes and then noticed that everyone was looking at him. He pointed at himself with a small tilt of his head "Me? But you guys know each other way longer than I do with him" he frowned and Seungmin shrugged his shoulders

Hyunjin took Seungmin's side and spoke up "Yeah but you're like his weakness so he would definitely let you talk"

"However" Chan started while looking at the clock "I doubt Jisung would be up right now so let's hope tomorrow he will come to school to talk. First thing we do when we see him, okay?"

They nodded and everyone started to leave cause it was getting late.

<3

Next morning the boys were waiting for Jisung at the school gates but he hadn't come yet. They waited and waited until they heard the school bell ring, signaling for the students that they should be in their classrooms.

The boys shared a sad-looking expression and with a sigh they started to make their way inside. Minho and Felix were the last ones to leave, hoping that Jisung would come at last minute.

Jisung never showed up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧