♡┆19

Felix ran down the steps of the school, soon enough finding Minho waiting patiently

Felix ran down the steps of the school, soon enough finding Minho waiting patiently. He was quietly reading his book as he was leaning against his locker, looking very focused. The blond boy walked up to him with a big smile, "Lee hyung, Lee hyung!"

Said boy looked up from his book and closed it once he saw Felix's expression, "Just Minho hyung is fine.. I assume it went good?" The younger boy nodded his head, watching as Minho placed his book back in his locker before turning back to him, "Jisung is waiting for you, by the way"

"But the bell is going to ring soon. We will have to go to class" Minho tilted his head and raised his brows slightly. Felix just shrugged "I guess he doesn't care that much about class as he does about you. Anyways, he's waiting for you"

The older hummed and patted Felix's head before walking past him to go to the roof where his boyfriend still was. However, he was stopped when a hand grabbed his wrist gently "Thanks again, Minho hyung" he smiled at Felix and nodded, muttering a 'no problem'

<3

Minho opened the small door of the rooftop and stepped forward as he looked around for Jisung since he didn't see him.

Then he suddenly felt two big hands cover his eyes and a body pressed against his own from the back, "Guess who?" a low voice whispered in his ear and he giggled as he knew it was Jisung. Minho hummed, as if he was thinking for a little bit, "Hmm, Han Jisung?"

He heard a light chuckle from behind him and the hands were still over his eyes, "Nope. Try again" Minho's smile was now written on his face as he places his hands over Jisung's, "My boyfriend?" after his response he felt Jisung spin him around and trapping his lips into a loving kiss, feeling his smile against his own. Once Jisung pulled away he held Minho's hands "Correct!" Minho giggled again and leaned in to peck Jisung's lips

"I have the kindest, cutest, most beautiful and best boyfriend in the whooole world" Jisung cupped Minho cheeks with his hands and kissed his lips for a few seconds as Minho placed his own hands against Jisung's chest.

"You're being cheesy right now, Sungie"

"Only for you, baby"

Minho blushed at the nickname and buried his face into Jisung's chest to cover his face. But Jisung soon pushed him away gently to look at his face "Don't hide your pretty face from me" The smaller felt overwhelmed in a good way by how much love he was receiving and tightly wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist "I really like you, Sung"

Jisung tilted his head down to look at Minho who was looking up at him with eyes full of love and a soft smile. The taller cooed at the boy's cuteness and pecked his lips once again, "I like you more, Min"

"I also wanted to tell you how much I appreciated that you talked to Felix and explained the situation. You're the best boyfriend ever!" Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and spun them around as they both had wide smiles on their faces.

After Jisung placed Minho on the ground, unfortunately they heard the bell ring, meaning that they had to wait a little bit to see each other.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧