♡┆46

The next day Minho had to go by the police station again for his statement

The next day Minho had to go by the police station again for his statement. He didn't like the idea of explaining what exactly happened to him during those 3 weeks he was away from his home. His parents of course went with him, not daring to lose sight of him and since Jisung couldn't go, they wouldn't let him go alone. It's not like they didn't trust him anymore as what happened wasn't his fault.

They were currently sitting on the office with a police officer opposite of him. The man noticed him being nervous but he figured he couldn't do something to help him. Comforting words are not always helping your nerves. [saying that from personal experience if it works for you then thats great]

"Okay, Lee Minho. You can start from where you remember"

The younger boy swallowed and started to play with his fingers as he looked down at his lap, recalling the way he was kidnapped, "Um." he took his time for a few seconds and licked his lips during that "I was going back home from school with my boyfriend and when he dropped me off I went inside and nobody was there. I noticed a few weird things around the house like, some of the rooms were messy.. but I just ignored it because I thought mom was just in a hurry and forgot to clean up. She wrote me a note which said she went to my dad's work to give him food and she'd be back. I cleaned up the kitchen a bit and every room which was on the main floor and then I took something to eat and went up to my bedroom. I did heard someone else walking while I was going up but I didn't pay much attention.. And when I got inside I felt that man grab me from behind- and he was very strong. And he just covered my mouth with something that smelled weird and I started to feel sleepy"

"And then when I woke up I was no longer in my house, it was some old dirty room with just a mattress on the floor and my hands were cuffed to a radiator next to it" his body started to shake slightly as he remembered the man's hands over him "Sometimes he would touch me in places I didn't want him to and when I tried to get him to leave me alone he would hit me"

While he was explaining, his mom and dad were listening to every single word. How could they let this happen to their only son? It wasn't their fault but the guilt was still there. His dad was clenching his hand into a fist thinking he should have seriously  beat the shit out of that man while his mom was on the verge of crying once again.

"And how did you manage to contact to Han Jisung and escape when we found you?" the police officer asked and Minho wiped one of his tears

"He thought I had passed out after he hit and kicked me and he left the place with his car, went somewhere but he had left the door unlocked and didn't tie me up. I guess he thought he'd have time. I found his phone in one of the rooms and called Jisung. He promised me he would find me and told me to fight back if the man tried to hit me again.. And I did. In the end he somehow found out I called someone and he started to beat me up again but this time I did too" he sniffled and bit the inside of his cheek in order to stop crying

"I managed to punch him once with all my strength and he was knocked out long enough for me to try and break the front door down. You know the rest.."

The policeman nodded his head and wrote down everything the boy had said "Anything about the reason he kidnapped you?"

"I heard him saying something about money from my mom and dad"

<3

After they were done with that, Minho went home to treat his wounds. Thankfully there wasn't anything broken so he didn't have to go to the hospital for that. His parents had told him to have a talk once he was done so Minho was currently sitting on the couch in the living room.

He got a bit upset when his parents blamed themselves for leaving him alone and allowed the man to take him away, even though he had told them it wasn't their fault. He had to tell them three more times for them to be convinced before sighing, "But please don't throw any blames on Jisung.. He did nothing wrong"

His dad reached over and ruffled his hair lightly, "Don't worry son, we don't blame your boyfriend for anything" his mom nodded her head with a sweet smile "He actually helped us a lot and informed us for everything. Though we were a bit worried for him because he refused to sleep and eat until we find you"

Minho's eyes widened slightly and froze in his place after hearing that "What?? You mean he hasn't slept and eaten for 3 whole weeks? Is he crazy?!"

"Crazy for you, obviously"

"Dad, now is not the time for jokes!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Seriously don't know where this story is going but I hope it doesn't suck ha :')