♡┆29

Jisung was running through the school hallways, looking for Minho in every single room but he couldn't find him

Jisung was running through the school hallways, looking for Minho in every single room but he couldn't find him. He cursed internally as his anxiety started acting up, worried about where Minho could have gone. To his fortunate, Chan had seen Minho ran out of the school while crying so he quickly went to find Jisung. When he did, he grabbed him by the shoulder as he panted from all the running "Minho- Minho was crying and left the school. I think you should- go after him" he managed to catch his breath as he explained

Jisung thanked Chan with a pat on the shoulder before running outside. The only place he could think of where Minho would now want to be was his home. So he went there. And he was right, when he turned in a corner he saw his boyfriend quickly getting inside his house. The most heartbreaking part though was his crying state which he caught right before the other closed the door.

Jisung didn't waste any more time and he made his way to the front door, knocking it while shouting "Minho! Please open the door, baby, let's talk" of course, the smaller didn't response so Jisung knocked again "Minmin, please.. Open the door" he pressed his forehead against the wooden door

If Minho didn't open the door, would that mean they broke up? No, Jisung didn't want that. And he wouldn't let that happen.

Jisung decided to knock a few more times but nothing. He moved away from the door and turned around, ready to leave. He thought that maybe it'd be better to give Minho some space. Just as he was about to leave, he heard the door open. His head snapped the other way, hoping that it was Minho but instead, it was his mom.

She gave him a sad smile and sighed "Hello, dear. Are you doing okay?" She already knew the answer to that but asked anyways. Jisung's gaze when to the ground and he chuckled sadly "I'm going to be honest, I've been better. But I don't care about how I am doing right now, Mrs. Lee. I'm worried about Minho"

The woman stepped aside and opened the door, signaling for Jisung to get in "Come in. I think it's better if we talked about this first. I can guess what happen and I have an explanation" Jisung nodded his head and walked inside, Minho's mom closing the door behind him.

They sat down on the couch, Jisung letting Mrs. Lee to take her time. She brought the teenage boy a glass of water and a cup of tea for herself before sitting down next to Jisung but leaving some space between them "Look Jisung, honey.. I told you I probably know what happened because-" she pressed her lips into a thin line and exhaled through her nose "-it's not the first time"

Jisung furrowed his brows at her words but didn't interrupt her, "We didn't transfer Minho to JYP High just because his old friends would use him. That's one of the reasons why but it wasn't the main one. Minho- had some problems in the past when he was only a kid and it's probably our fault too that he's like that now. Mine and my husband's. But we love him no matter what and we promised that we will take great care of him" She noticed Jisung's confused expression so she continued, getting to her point "Do you know.. anything about little space?"

The boy's eyes widened and he looked at her in shock. All this time Minho was a little? But why wouldn't he tell Jisung? Did he not trust him enough? Did he think that he would judge him? He would never do that.

"When Minho was a kid we had to leave him to his grandparents because me and my husband had to leave for an important trip to Busan for a week. Due to business reasons, Minho couldn't come with us and he liked when we visited them so we thought that he would have fun there. Long story short, it turned out that my parents weren't as innocent and responsible as I thought they were. They would abuse him both verbally and physically, threaten him. But Minho wouldn't tell us a thing back then because of the threats. That was until we found him passed out in his room. He wouldn't wake up so we went to the hospital as fast as we could and what the doctor said shocked both us. My parents wouldn't even give him food or water. He hadn't eaten for a week.. A freakin week. I couldn't believe my ears"

A tear escaped from her eye and she wiped it with the back of her hand as she kept talking, "The nurses showed us all the wounds and the bruises he had in his body that weren't visible because of the clothes and I just couldn't believe it. How could they do something like this to my own son, to a kid. Minho explained everything to us once he got out of the hospital and we swore they would never see him again. When he got older, he would still act like a kid from time to time but we didn't know why. My husband searched up about it and found about little space. Of course we wouldn't judge our son for being a little, he couldn't control it and he wasn't the one who got himself into that. We followed some advice from other people who have kids that have little space syndrome and we did our best to look after him. We're his parents and we love him"

"We figured that the only times he slips into little space were when he was with us. He was able to hold back himself from doing that when he was outside because he was afraid. Afraid of being judged and bullied. And unfortunately it happened once.. back in his old school. Someone made him feel special and Minho thought that he could trust him.. So he slipped when they were at that person's house. The other guy kicked him out once he found out about him being a little and let him come all the way here by himself when it was very late. He also knew that Minho didn't like being alone especially at night. But that little shit didn't care obviously"

"Minho does trust you, Jisung. He just didn't tell you about it because he was scared and traumatized. I had a talk with him and he told me how loved you make him feel and he really appreciates that. He said he has slipped multiple times with you, maybe not completely but he has. But you didn't react the same way the other kid did. You acted as if behaving like a kid at 18 was something normal and never questioned it. My son really loves you, Jisung. When he came running to me and told me that two of his old friends came to your school and told you everything about him he thought you would hate him" she let out a small chuckle took a sip of her tea before looking out the boy "He was completely wrong though.. You're a very good kid. My son is very lucky to have someone like you by his side"

Jisung gave her a bright smile and stood up when he got a text from Felix telling him to go back to school because the teachers are looking for him "I love your son too, Mrs. Lee. Could you please inform him that I don't mind him being a little and that I will take care of him? My behavior towards him won't be any different than before. I will just show my love for him a little more now. He's safe with me. But if he wants some space to think first, then that's completely okay. I will wait"

His mom accompanied him to the door and she gave the boy a tight hug as if he was her son before pulling away "Of course, dear. Thank you for everything" she smiled at and waved at him as she watched Jisung ran away to go back to school.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧