♡┆38

"Minmin no"

"Minmin no"

"Minmin yes!"

Jisung was currently sitting on the floor with a little Minho on his lap as the boy was holding a yellow marker, wanting to draw on his face "Min baby, you have so many papers here" he pointed at the plain white papers that were laying on the coffee table "But I wanna draw on youuu" Minho pouted and made puppy eyes to his boyfriend who tried his hard to resist.

Mission: successfully failed!

Minho started to draw small stars on Jisung's cheeks with a big smile, the latter finding him extremely cute at the moment. He then picked up a pink color and drew hearts on the rest of his face, his cute giggles making Jisung's heart melt in an instant "What is my baby drawing, hm?"

Minho stood up and ran in tiny to the bedroom and coming back, handing him a mirror to check his drawings. Jisung took it and grinned when he saw the hearts and stars sketches "Awee, you're such a skilled boy. They are amazing, thank you" he placed the mirror on the coffee table and pulled Minho down back on his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist as he kissed his lips for a few seconds.

When they pulled away, Minho poked on Jisung's cheeks where the stars were "These are here because you're my whooole world-" then pointed at the pink hearts "-and these are because I luv you!" he gave him a toothy grin and wrapped his arms around his neck, giggling when Jisung showered his face with light kisses "Stoppp Sungie"

"You're going to be the death of me, lovie. You're the cutest person ever, Sungie's really happy we're together" he ruffled Minho's hair

<3

Chan and Changbin were walking back from the gym to their shared apartment, both boys feeling a bit tired after their hard work. Chan checked his phone when a notification popped up, seeing a text from Jisung telling him to go by his house along with Changbin to tell them something important.

Obviously the older got worried something wrong had happened but tried to stay positive since he had no idea what it was about. Changbin noticed him staring at the text and looking lost in his thoughts so he grabbed his hand, making him shake his head and look at him "You seem pretty bothered by something. What's up?"

Chan sighed and put his phone back into his pocket while swinging their hands back and forth a little "Jisung wants us to go to his place cause he wants to tell us something important. I don't know why but I started getting worried cause what if we did something wrong and didn't realise it? But again I don't remember doing something to him or Minho which would make him upset for either case-"

"Channie you're overthinking it"

Changbin cut him off as he looked into his eyes. Chan blushed at the eye contact, not being able to understand how Changbin could always make him shy by just looking at him "Yeah, sorry, I tend to do that.."

"I'm well aware of that" Changbin chuckled and squeezed his boyfriend's hand lightly "Should we leave our bags first and then go to Jisung?" Chan nodded his head with a small 'yes' and adjusted his grip on the gym bag.
The boys soon arrived at their house, taking a quick shower -together ;)- in order to not be sweaty when they meet up with their friend, and then they dressed up, ready to leave.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Smol chapter because I'm kinda busy with school exams sorry!
Hope you have a great day/night!