♡┆07

"Mom! You won't believe what happened"

Minho ran to the living room where his mom was usually sitting every afternoon to watch her favorite TV show. His dad was in the kitchen cooking for the family.

"Is it bad or good?" his mother paused the episode and patted the seat next to her on the couch and Minho practically jumped on it, "I guess it's good for you to be this excited. Is it a boy?" she asked and ruffled Minho's hair. She was aware that her son was gay but she didn't care at all. All she wanted was for her son to be happy, so she didn't mind him liking boys.

"Mhm. I gave my number to this very kind and funny boy from school. He's very good looking too!" he didn't notice the smile forming on his lips but his mother sure caught it. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on his forehead before pulling him in a tight hug "Look at you! Giving your number to someone again. It has been a while, right?" they both laughed

"I hope it turns out well, dear. Now go upstairs and do your homework so we can make a cake together later" she then leaned to his ear "Your father sucks at that" Minho giggled along with her before standing up and walking to his room.

<3

Despite Minho being rich, his room wasn't full of furniture and other stuff. Sure, it was big compare to other people's rooms but he didn't have many things in it. He didn't need them.

He sat down on his chair and started to unpack his notebooks and textbooks so he could study. Just as he was about to start, a notification popped up on his screen. He tilted his head and unlocked it, opening the notification,

****

Hey Minho!
It's Jisung
I hope you don't mind me
texting you randomly

Hi :)
No I don't mind

Minho bit his bottom lip to stop himself from smiling like an idiot just because of a text. He didn't understand why but since their eye contact on the school hallway he's been feeling weird everytime he sees Jisung. Like his heart is beating a little too fast than it would normally do.

Great!
Oh I have a question btw
Since tomorrow is Saturday
would you like to hang out?
Go to the movies or go for
a walk? Or anything you'd like
actually there's no prob

Let me see if I have to do
anything with my family and I'll
let you know in a minute

Minho opened his door and walked downstairs to find his mom and dad. When he saw them peacefully watching TV he made his way towards them, standing on the side of the TV to not block the view, "Mom, dad. Do we have to do anything tomorrow?"

"I don't think so, honey, why're you asking?" his mom replied but kept her eyes on the TV "I want to go out with someone and-" Before he could finish the sentence, his parents had already turned off the TV and pulled him down on the couch between them.

"Is it the boy you told me about earlier?"

"A boy?? You have a boyfriend and you only told your mother?"

"Where are you going to go?"

"Is he a good boy?"

"You have to dress perfectly"

"You're already handsome but you're going have to be extra handsome for your date"

"Mom! Dad!"

Both parents stopped showering him with questions and decided to let him speak, "Yes, it's the boy I told you about" he then turned to his father "No he's not my boyfriend" then again to his mom "I don't know yet" then to his dad "Yes he is" then again to his mom "I will dress depending on where we're going to go" and then back to his dad "Thanks for the compliment and it's not a date"

His parents smirked and wiggled their eyebrows, making their son sigh "It's too early to say it is a date, isn't that right?"

"He's right, dear" Mr. Lee glanced to his wife who nodded in return.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧