♡┆34

After picking out their outfits, the couple was ready to go to the double date

After picking out their outfits, the couple was ready to go to the double date. Felix had texted Jisung the address of arcade they would go to so the two boys left Jisung's house and headed towards their destination.

It took them almost 30 minutes to go there but they didn't get tired at all. During their way there, they had small talks, gave a few pecks to each other and held hands all the time. When they arrived, Hyunjin and Felix were already there waiting for them and when the freckled boy saw them, he had a bright smile on his face and waved his hand "Jisung, Minho hyung! Here!"

Jisung and Minho walked up to and greeted them before Jisung noticed their outfits "Oh my god, you guys are matching! That's cute" Hyunjin flipped his hair and raised his brows "I know right? We're the cutest couple in the world"

Felix stood next to Minho and the two were quietly observing their boyfriends fight over which couple was the cutest.. "Hell no dude. Minho and I are way cuter than you" Jisung narrowed his eyes as Hyunjin tapped his chest with his pointer "So funny, Ji. Just admit that you're a loser in this one and everything's going to be just fine"

"I ain't losing to a dumpling look alike"

Hyunjin gasped loudly and placed his hand over his mouth "How dare you! I'm not gonna lose to a squirrel look alike either!"

"It's quokka, not a squirrel!"

"Who the fuck even cares??!"

Meanwhile, Minho and Felix started to get bored by just standing there and watch so they looked at each other and decided to leave "How about instead of the arcade we went somewhere else? I've found this very beautiful place, no one goes there at this time. It has some pretty flowers too, I think you'd like it" Felix suggested and Minho nodded his head "Sounds nice. Let's go"

They left their boyfriends behind and started to walk away with their arms linked. The other two boy were still fighting, finding the most irrelevant things to say only because they wanted to prove who was better,

"You should rap better!"

"Oh yeah? Maybe you should dance better!"

Jisung groaned and turned his head to the side where his boyfriend was previously standing but got worried when he saw no one "Wait- Where's Minho?" he looked around and noticed that Felix was gone as well "And Felix? Hyunjin where did our boyfriends go??"

The taller boy furrowed his brows and started to look around as well and narrowed his eyes when he saw two figures a little too far, almost out of sight "Is it those two there?" he pointed with his index finger the direction and Jisung followed his finger "I think it is. When did they even leave?"

"I don't know. Probably when we were verbally fighting and they got tired of us" Hyunjin sighed before an idea came to his mind "Let's run after them and once we're close enough, pick them up and carry them whenever they're going to"

"That's a stupid idea.. I'm in, let's go"

And they did like they said. Felix and Minho were chatting and laughing during their walk so they didn't really hear the heavy steps behind them until they felt their bodies get pick up from the ground bridal style. Both boys gasped in surprise but laughed when they saw Hyunjin and Jisung being the ones who did it, "You scared us, you little shits" Felix flicked Hyunjin's forehead who pouted in return "We wanted to make it up to you both, don't hit mee"

"Make it up to us for what?" Minho asked and tilted his head, his arm around Jisung's neck "For dealing with our sometimes immature asses. Aaand that's why we will carry you the whole way to our new destination"

Hyunjin nodded his head before giving Jisung a confused look and leaned closer to whisper "Which is..?" Jisung nervously giggled and whispered back "I have no idea but they'll tell us eventually-"

Minho and Felix, who could clearly listen to them, looked at each other with a done expression as they rolled their eyes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧