♡┆24

"We're ba-"

"We're ba-"

Minho was about to say but got cut off by his mom pushing him out of the way as she brought Jisung inside -his dad closing the door once they were in. "My son-in-law!" she smiled brightly at Jisung and he smiled back, bowing at her and her husband "Hello Mrs Lee, Mr. Lee"

Minho pouted and crossed his arms against his chest as he watched his mom practically fangirling over his boyfriend "Why do you act like you love Jisung more than me?" he muttered to himself but his father caught it and ruffled his hair with a chuckle "Of course she loves you more, boy. She just wants to make your boyfriend feel more at home to make you happy. Not every parent just accepts their son's partner like that"

Minho looked at his dad in awe. He knew his father was acting like a teenager whenever he was with his mom but he could be serious when he wanted. He nodded his head and walked with his dad into the kitchen where he found his mother and Jisung already sitting on the table. Minho walked over and sat down next to his boyfriend while his parents were on the opposite side.

"Let's eat now"

<3

"So, Jisung" his father started speaking "What do you aside from going to school? Do you work anywhere?"

Jisung swallowed the food before responding with a nervous smile "I don't work but uh.. I write and produce songs with some other friends" The parents' eyebrows raised in surprise and looked at Minho who was quietly eating his food "Do you perhaps dance too?" Minho's ears perked up at the mention of the word dance.

"Yes, I do. As a hobby mostly, but I have two friends who love dancing and want to become professionals. They're very talented"

"Oh really?" His dad rested his elbow on the table, finding an interest in what he just heard "And why didn't you tell Minho about it?" Jisung's brows furrowed, not getting why would he tell Minho about Felix and Hyunjin wanting to become dancers "I don't.. understand?"

His dad then looked Minho with an offended expression "You haven't told Jisung that I own one of the best dance academies in the country?" Minho side eyed Jisung who was already looking at him, his mouth open in shock "..No, I didn't mention it"

His father hummed and turned back to Jisung and chuckled at his expression "I do in fact own one of the biggest dance academies. It's called '1Million Dance Studio' and every single person there is talented. You can tell your friends to pass by soon and sign up" he took another bite of his food as Jisung's eyes widened "Wait, you mean- They don't need to audition or anything? They just get in?"

"That's how dance academies work, kid. Our dancers are not trainees for kpop. But to answer your question no, they don't need to audition. Just sign up the papers and you're done"

"Oh my god. They're gonna die out of happiness when I tell them" he wore a big smile and bowed his head "Thank you so much, Mr. Lee" "It's no big deal" he shrugged and turned back to his plate as he complimented his wife's food.

While the parents were having a chat, Jisung noticed Minho had became a little too quiet than usual. So he turned his head and glanced at him, watching him play with his food using the fork. Jisung nudged him lightly before whispering, "What's bothering you, lovie?"

Minho had a small frown, not looking up from his plage "I just remembered that we're going on a trip to my aunt tomorrow and I'll be away for almost all day" he mumbled and Jisung tilted his head "And what's wrong with that?"

Minho exhaled through his nose "I won't be able to see you until I'm back" he met Jisung's eyes who giggled and placed his hand on the smaller's thigh, rubbing it lightly "Don't worry about that too much, Min, you'll be back before you even know it" he then hummed, thinking about something "How about you sleepover at mine afterwards? How does that sound?"

He smiled when he saw his boyfriend's eyes lit up at his suggestion and he sat up straight, glancing at his parents "Mom, dad, can I stay over at Jisung's tomorrow after we come back please?"

His parents both nodded their heads, grinning at the young couple "Of course you can, dear. We trust both of you"

"It's settled then!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧