♡┆52

It had been two days since Minho's last encounter with Jisung

It had been two days since Minho's last encounter with Jisung. Tomorrow was Jisung's birthday and all the boys were desperate for Jisung to just show up at school or at least talk or text them. Felix had been extremely sad since his best friend wouldn't talk to him and Hyunjin's efforts to make him feel better didn't work at all.

Chan and Changbin were trying to contact with Jisung but no response. Jeongin and Seungmin had tried to visit but Jisung only ignored them and never opened the door. Minho had decided to give him space since that's what he wanted.

It was evening and he was currently sitting on his bed while reading one of his favorite books, the last one of the series. The one Jisung had gotten him on their first date. He was almost at the ending of it and to be honest the book had gotten his mind off of everything that moment.

His parents had gone out to celebrate their anniversary so he was the only one in the house. He flipped the page and sighed as he got in the last chapter and began to read. After a bit he closed the book he just finished and got up from the comfortable bed to put it back on the shelf. He was looking at what other books he could read and reached for one until he heard the doorbell.

He exhaled and put the book back, going downstairs to open the door. His eyes widened as the only person he didn't expect to see standing in front of him that moment was the one and only Han Jisung. He wanted to cry but figured that'd be too dramatic so he just swallowed the sob that was coming up and gathered himself "Jisung"

Jisung had his hands buried in his pockets while looking down at his boyfriend before tilting his head slightly "Hi Minho" the smaller's lips were parted as he stared up at Jisung, still in disbelief. Just two days ago he had told him to go away and now he was the one who came to him.

They held eye contact for a few more seconds until Jisung broke the silence "Is it okay if we have a talk?" he questioned to which the smaller responded with a nod so he opened the door more and stepped aside "Of course, come in. It's just me here"

Jisung thanked him and took off his shoes once he was inside and followed Minho up to his room. Minho closed the door and gestured for Jisung to sit on the bed as he did as well. The taller sat cross legged on the opposite side of Minho, facing him as the boy was resting his back on the headboard. Minho watched as Jisung was playing with a ring on his finger, probably thinking of what to say

"I'm sorry for what I told you and the way I talked to you last time, Min" he sighed as the thoughts of him speaking aggressivly to Minho made him mad at himself "I just- I was so sad when I found you all together without me" he looked down on his lap with a small frown. Minho noticed and sighed softly "Jisungie" he reached over to hold his hand, the taller looking up to meet his eyes "I understand how you must have felt when that happened.. but you didn't even let us explain why we were there without you"

"I know and I'm so sorry for that. Is there any chance you could do that now? I promise I will listen"

Minho looked on the shelves he had placed the CD on and nodded his head, letting go of Jisung's hand to stand up. The younger furrowed his brows when Minho sat back on the bed, holding the CD on his hands before handing it to him "This is why we didn't tell you" Jisung was looking at the small thing on his hands with a confused look "What-"

"It's a CD with songs the guys helped me make.. For you. As a birthday gift" when Minho said that Jisung's eyes shot up at him and his lips parted slightly in shock "It wouldn't be a surprise if you were there. But I hope now you do know what really happened and that we would never do something as a group and not tell you. We all love you Jisung, don't ever doubt that" he offered his boyfriend a soft smile

Jisung's eyes were filled to the brim with tears as he looked at Minho and then back down on the CD. It was then he realized that the cover was a photo of him and Minho which was the last straw for him to let his tears drip down. His friends were helping his boyfriend to make a birthday present for him and he acted the way he did to them. He had thought of this completely wrong but the worst thing was the fact that he indeed didn't want to listen to them.

When Minho noticed Jisung had become silent he tilted his head, concern showing in his voice "Sungie? Are you alrig-" he didn't even finish the sentence and felt two strong arms around his body, pulling him closer, "I love you too" Minho felt his shirt getting damp, realizing that Jisung was crying he hugged him back just as tightly "It's okay, Hannie"

The older rubbed his back while letting Jisung cry in his hold. He had missed his touch, he had missed him. He couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes himself so he cried with his boyfriend. The only difference was that Jisung was crying because he felt bad from his behavior and Minho because he was happy he could finally hold his boyfriend again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧