♡┆51

During school the group was expecting to see Jisung at least on their first break but still nothing

During school the group was expecting to see Jisung at least on their first break but still nothing. They didn't know Jisung would take it the wrong way and even not showing up at school. If only he knew why the boys were all together without him..

Changbin had noticed that Chan was stressing over the fact that as the oldest of the group he felt responsible for making the younger boys feel a little better but so far he had not done that. He could see Felix just playing with his food instead of eating, Hyunjin sitting next to him as his chin rested on his palm, Jeongin just eating quietly never looking up from his plate..

Minho had noticed the boys' mood was down as well so be decided to try to talk to Jisung alone. He looked at Chan whose mood also looked to be not the best, "Chan hyung" said boy looked at Minho when heard him calling out his name and tilted his head with a soft hum "I will go by Jisung's after school. I want to try to explain him what was really going on"

The rest of the boys looked at Minho, their eyes lit up and mentally thanked him. The boy could see Chan relax at least a little bit so he felt better.

<3

Like he said, Minho said his goodbyes with the rest of the guys and started to head towards Jisung's place. He had the CD Chan and Changbin had helped him make with songs recorded with his voice in his bag because he thought that since he would tell Jisung about the present then there's no problem in giving him it earlier.

That is if the younger let him inside.

As soon as he arrived he opened his backpack and took out the present, holding it in his hand. He was a few meters away from the house and he caught Jisung's figure opening the door, looking like he was about to go somewhere. The moment Jisung saw Minho standing there his eyes went wide and he instantly closed the door.

Minho's eyes widened as well and he ran up to the front door, knocking on it "Jisung! Can we please talk? It's just me, I promise" he put his ear against the door and could hear Jisung's quiet sniffles but he was not answering. And that broke Minho's heart, "Sungie please.. It's not what you think it is-"

"I saw all you guys with my two own eyes what else is there to think, Minho?"

Minho was taken aback from Jisung's kind of aggressive voice and he frowned "If you let me explain then you'll understand! Please Jisung, open the door" he pleaded him and when he was faced with silence he was hopeful Jisung was considering it. But..

"Go away Minho"

The older boy felt hot tears coming to his eyes and before leaving he said, "Just know that I love you with my whole heart, Sungie. And I always will, okay?" he nodded to himself, putting the CD back in his backpack and leaving.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door, Jisung was sitting once again on the floor while covering his mouth with his hand to stay quiet until Minho was gone. Once he couldn't hear his boyfriend outside, his sobs became louder as he replayed the last thing Minho had told him.

<3

Instead of going to his own house, Minho ran at his only hyung's house since he didn't want any of the younger ones to see him. Even though Changbin would also be there, Minho didn't mind because they were the same age so yeah.

Chan heard the rapid knocking on his door so he took his headphones off and quickly made his way to open it. When he did, he felt two arms wrapped around his waist tightly and someone crying. It took him a moment to realize it was Minho but when he did he automatically hugged back and rubbed his back in a comforting way, "It's okay Minho"

Chan walked to the living room with Minho still hugging him tightly. They sat on the couch, Minho burying his face in Chan's neck, his eyes closed as tears were hitting the older's neck "He didn't want to see me, hyung."

Changbin heard the noises and came out of the bedroom, shocked to see Minho in Chan's hold while crying. It was the first time he was seeing his friend crying this much. He walked closer and sat on the couch as well, patting Minho's back "It didn't work, huh?"

Chan sadly shook his head at his boyfriend's question and sighed as he continued comforting his friend. 

What were they going to do?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧