❦┆55

"Min, I'm ba-"

"Min, I'm ba-"

Jisung's eyes were wide open at the sight of his boyfriend completely naked in his bed. He thought by the time he would be back home Minho would be asleep since he was looking tired just minutes ago.. But Jisung was wrong. So wrong.

Realizing what Minho's intention really was, he stepped inside the room slowly, closing the door behind him and locking it, throwing the pills on his desk next to him as his eyes never left his boyfriend's figure. Minho had a seductive look on his face as he maintained eye contact with Jisung who had reached the edge of the bed. The younger's erection could be seen easily and Minho got on his knees on the bed in front of him.

He looked up at him while Jisung was checking him out, biting his lip at the extremely hot view "You look absolutely beautiful just laying in my bed naked" Minho hummed and leaned up to catch Jisung's lips into a passionate kiss, the other boy immediately reaponding to it. Han sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Minho closer by his nape.

Breaking the kiss Minho tugged at Jisung's pants as the older got the sign and took them off as well as his shirt, leaving only his boxers on.

Minho glanced at Jisung's bulge and thought about something he had never done before. He also had done his research to make sure he'd do it right so he was confident enough. Pressuring his hand against Jisung's member, he heard the male groan quietly as Minho was moving his hand painfully slowly to tease him. He then began to take off his underwear, Jisung helping him to do so before throwing it somewhere on the floor.

Minho leaned in to peck Jisung's lips a few times and gave him a sweet smile "Happy birthday Sungie" then he layed down so his body was on the mattress while his head was on Jisung's lap as he licked the younger's length before taking him in his mouth. Jisung definitely did not expect Minho to give him head, he thought it just wasn't something he liked.

But there he was, currently sucking his boyfriend's dick like he had already done that before. Jisung ran his fingers through the smaller's hair and gripped it, hand following his head's movement. The taller bit his lip as Minho moved faster, "Fuck, baby, just like that" he threw his head back at the great feeling and groaned when Minho began to deepthroat. Realizing the older did not have a gag reflex, Jisung smirked "Feels like you were meant for me"

Minho moaned around him and Jisung felt the vibrations before the older moved his head as fast as he could, sending Jisung into his high soon enough. He released inside Minho's mouth, holding his head down for a few seconds. The boy swallowed every single drop of it before moving away making a 'pop' sound as he did so. Sitting up, he then looked at his boyfriend "Did I do good, Jisung?" said boy found him looking very hot at the moment, his hair being messy and his lips were a little swollen