♡┆17

Minho led them to the empty classroom he previously saw on his way to the cafeteria and once Felix stepped inside, he closed the door behind him and locked it so no one would come in and interrupt them

Minho led them to the empty classroom he previously saw on his way to the cafeteria and once Felix stepped inside, he closed the door behind him and locked it so no one would come in and interrupt them. Minho turned to Felix, his hands still in his pockets, "So?" he glanced at the younger boy who looked nervous and obviously tried to hide it "What did you want to talk about?

"I think you know what this is about. Listen and please do not interrupt"

Felix pressed his lips into a line while staying quiet, Minho taking this as a sign to continue, "Jisung has been really unhappy since your fight. There were and still are times where he wants to fix things up with you because he obviously misses you. But he's just scared" Minho looked at the younger boy's face and saw how his expression had softened after hearing that "I'm aware that it is not my place to talk to you about it and it would be better if Jisung was here himself but like I said he is afraid. But I couldn't just stand seeing him this depressed anymore and I wanted to explain to you why he was hiding our relationship from you. All of you"

Felix furrowed his brows lightly and tilted his head, "So.. I'm not the only one he hid you from? Nobody else knows?" he felt relief when Minho nodded his head "Okay. You can go on, sorry for interrupting"

Minho gave him a nod before leaning on a desk next to him, "It's kind of a long story actually. When it was my second day here, I saw Jisung in the hallway. It was the first time i felt butterflies in my stomach just because of eye contact with a stranger. On the same day, we talked a bit more because we happened to be in the bathroom at the same time and he asked me for my number. But I told him that he had to do something to make me give him my number. Later the day he came up to me and told me that a group of girls were following me and suggested on going to his place instead of mine so the girls wouldn't find out where I live and I agreed. He was being a gentleman while I was there and then he told me he wants to know more about me and to be friends. At first I thought he wanted to hang out with me to take good care of his reputation but I believed him when he said he didn't care about that at all.. So I gave him my number"

Minho paused to take a breath before keep going, "We started to text and we went out which was great and during that he wasn't trying impress me, he was being himself. Genuine. And I admitted to myself that I have a crush on him. But I didn't want to tell him since it hadn't been even a week we knew each other. I thought he would find me weird. That changed though because the same night he confessed to me and I felt relieved when he said the same things I was thinking the whole time we were together. But we didn't started dating that night. We went to a few dates first because I wanted to see if it would nice and it was. The day you two fought was the day we got together" Minho hummed and focused his gaze outside the window with a small smile "We kissed for the first time a few minutes before your arrival. We were not official until that, so he wasn't hiding any secret boyfriend from any of you"

After that, Minho didn't say anything else so Felix assumed he was done explaining. The older wasn't expecting any response, he just wanted to explain and clear Jisung's place. The younger boy's gaze was on the floor, processing what he just heard and to say he felt guilty was an understatement. Jisung had done nothing bad but his thoughts that he didn't trust him got over him and didn't let him explain. They fought over something so dumb and haven't talked for two weeks just for that.

"Thank you for telling me, Lee hyung" Felix muttered but it was loud enough for Minho to hear it who nodded in return, "My pleasure" he shrugged and walked to the door, unlocking it and as he was about to get out he felt a light tap on his shoulder. Turning around he faced Felix, "Can you thank him for me?"

Minho chuckled lightly and patted Felix's head -a habit he got from Jisung- before shaking his head "I think you should talk to him. And when you do that, you can thank him yourself for whatever it is that you want, okay?" Felix nodded and gave him a grin "You're a good person, hyung, Jisung must be lucky to have you"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧