♡┆40

After telling his now ex secret about him being a little to Chan and Changbin, the two boys left because they had things to do so it was only him and Jisung again

After telling his now ex secret about him being a little to Chan and Changbin, the two boys left because they had things to do so it was only him and Jisung again. The taller boy was currently in the bathroom, taking a quick shower while Minho was waiting for him in the bedroom to get out.

He was lost in his thoughts.. About everything Jisung has helped him through and he felt very grateful. He could never imagine a relationship with anyone else anymore, in his mind it was just Jisung. It will always be Jisung. Hell, he could never imagine his life without him.

He felt Jisung getting on the bed beside him so he shook his thoughts away and watched him sit while laying his back on the headboard. He only wore shorts cause Jisung never wears a shirt after shower immediately. His legs were stretched in front of him so Minho took advantage of that and sat on his lap, his legs on each side of Jisung's thighs.

The taller was surprised but let him do as he wanted when he felt Minho's arms around his body, hugging him. Of course he hugged back "Are you okay, Min? Feeling overwhelmed?" he softly asked, assuming the boy had a hard time finding the courage to speak about his big secret, as he placed a gentle kiss to his forehead and the smaller started to feel emotional. Just that simple question made him think about each time Jisung was making sure he was okay.. about anything. His previous thoughts came back into his mind and he bit his lip to hold himself from crying but unfortunately for him, that didn't work.

Jisung's eyebrows furrowed for a second since the older didn't reply and his eyes widened when he felt something watery slip down his neck down to his chest. Minho buried his face more into Jisung's neck to try and hide but the latter was quick enough to pull him away just enough to look at his face. He moved his hands from his waist up to his cheeks, gently caressing them while wiping the tears which were falling down from his big doe eyes "Why are you crying, baby? Do you want to tell me?" his voice always careful and soft with him

Minho looked into Jisung's eyes which were filled with worry for his loved one, I mean- he was crying all of a sudden who wouldn't be worried? The older leaned in and kissed Jisung's plump lips for a few seconds, the other kissing back, before he pulled away and resting his hands on Jisung's bare chest "I love you so much, Jisung" he sniffled as his boyfriend wiped another tear "I love you too, Minho"

The smaller sniffled again and held eye contact with his boyfriend for a while, neither of them saying anything to break the silence. Until Minho spoke up again, "I cannot express how much I appreciate everything you've done for me. You've helped me  through bad days countless times and I want to thank you for that.. I really enjoy your company and I'm sorry if it seems like I don't express it sometimes but you genuinely mean a lot to me.." he moved his hand to the side of Jisung's neck, rubbing it lightly

"Being with you makes my entire day and I don't think I'll ever stop feeling butterflies when I see you. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop myself from running to you everytime we get to see each other. I won't ever stop choosing you and to be honest I never truly believed in soulmates because I couldn't find mine. But you changed my entire point of view. I think- I know you are my soulmate. It's like one day you suddenly appeared and all the darkness disappeared. I need you in my life to keep me happy and I want you to be happy.. Because you deserve it."

Jisung was staring at Minho as he confessed, a fond smile on his face as he listened to every single word his lover was saying, "It will always be you, Sungie. I love you with all my heart and I hope you know that" he finished as he felt Jisung wipe his newly tears since he still felt emotional. The younger boy leaned closer and placed a long loving kiss on Minho's lips, caressing his cheek during that.

When he pulled away he smiled again at Minho, tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear, "I love you more than you could ever imagine, baby.. I hope you know you're the sweetest, cutest, most beautiful and on top of all that, the best boyfriend I could ask for. There hasn't been a day that I would not think of you the moment I wake up. I want to be with you forever if you let me"

Minho's lips quivered at Jisung's words and wrapped his arms around him tightly, resting his head on his shoulder while whispering, loud enough for the other to hear, "Of course I let you.." he closed his eyes, crying slowly coming to a stop as Jisung continually rubbed his hand up and down on his back soothingly until his boyfriend was asleep, feeling a little bit tired from the crying..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧