♡┆11

As Jisung led Minho to a restaurant nearby, they were walking close to each other their elbows almost touching

As Jisung led Minho to a restaurant nearby, they were walking close to each other their elbows almost touching. Jisung was fighting the urge to just hold Minho's hand but he didn't want to overstep any boundaries. They entered the restaurant, Minho tapping Jisung's shoulder, "Would you mind if we sat on a table next to the window?"

Jisung looked down at the older over his shoulder before seeing an empty table near the window, "I don't mind at all" they made their way to the table, Jisung pulling out the chair for Minho. The other thanked him as he took his seat, Han doing the same. They went through the menus and when they chose what they wanted they waited for a few moments before a young waitress approached their table, "Are you ready for your orders?" she asked kindly and looked at Han who nodded his head.

While ordering, Minho noticed how the waitress would look at Jisung with loving eyes and a smile which never left her face. He didn't want to look anymore so he turned his head and instead looked outside the window. He had to admit he felt a little weird inside but didn't say anything. He didn't realize he had zoned out until Jisung snapped his fingers in front of his face, making him shake his head.

"Are you okay, Min? You seem like something is bothering you" Jisung tilted his head as he waited for a response.

Minho was taught to be honest so he didn't mind telling him, "I just didn't like the way that waitress was looking at you.." he muttered but Jisung caught it. He leaned over the table and ruffled Minho's hair, "She was just being kind with the customers. No need to bother your pretty mind with it" he chuckled lightly before pulling his hand away. He noticed the way Minho's ears turned slightly pink but decided not to tease him about it.

<3

They took their time to eat their food and they would chat from time to time, getting to learn few things about each other and finding a few things in common like, they both like dancing and singing. When they were finished, they asked for the check and Minho pulled out his wallet, ready to pay for both meals.

However, Jisung did the same and handed the money to the waitress for both meals before Minho could do it. That was a first, he thought. No one (except his parents) had ever paid for his food, he was always the one to pay for everything. He waited until they were out so he could ask why he did what he did.

Jisung stood up so they could leave but saw Minho staring down at his plate, not standing up, "Minho" he called out the boy who slowly looked up and saw Jisung's arm extended towards him. The older tilted his head before grabbing his hand hesitantly, not sure if this is what Han wanted.

Once they stepped out of the restaurant, the time was around 8:15 pm. The boys were still holding hands, neither of them minding it. They were walking towards the train station to go back to their hometown as Minho looked up at the younger, "Sungie" the other hummed and turned his attention to Minho, "Um.. Why did you pay for both meals? I-I mean why didn't you let me pay?"

Jisung unintentionally squeezed his hand lightly before responding, "Simple. For one, because I was the one to ask you to hang out and two, of course I wouldn't let you pay, Min. But if it troubles you, I will let you pay next time but for your food only, not mine too" He let go of his hand for a second to pat Minho's head before holding it again and turned his gaze forward.

Minho glanced at Jisung with his mouth slightly open in awe before looking the other way, not being able to hold back a smile that made its way to his face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧