A Late Night 🍋

(Aizawa POV)

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

!!This is a lemon chapter skip to the end if you don't want that!!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I looked up and saw (y/n) crawling up to me from the foot of the bed. She looked stunning, wearing that beautiful yellow dress. Her black tail swished playfully as she bit her lip, looking up my body hungrily. She was entirely intoxicating. I pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me. I kissed her jawline gently moving towards her ear. She rocked her hips, grinding against me and I groaned into her ear.

"Fuck (y/n), you're so beautiful." I cooed into her ear as I pulled the dress off of her shoulder. I started kissing her shoulder up to her collarbone. As my stubble brushed against her collarbone she moaned, grabbing a handful of my hair. My hands ran slowly up her legs, under her dress. I grabbed her ass gently, still sucking on her collarbone and holding her against me.

"Shota" she moaned arching her back.

Her moans filled me with a need for her. I felt myself harden against her legs.

"Come here my kitten." I moaned against her chest as I lifted her dress, pulling it off.

I ran my hands up her back and unhooked her bra. I kissed down her chest, pulling her nipple between my teeth gently. She moaned, rocking against me again. Her fist was wrapped in my hair and she pulled my face up to meet hers, kissing me as she began grinding on me. I moaned into her mouth as I pulled at the waistband of her underwear. I slid them down and she lifted herself so I could pull them off. I held her against me, getting up and laying her on the bed. I moved over the top of her as I kissed her, causing her to arch her body up against mine. I kissed down her body slowly, making sure I stopped at every sensitive spot that made her moan. As I got to her hips she grabbed my hair in her hand, moaning wildly. I gently licked her clit and she made a surprised gasp. I smirked at her and she tightened her grip on my hair. I continued licking her, savoring the wetness against my lips. I grabbed her thighs roughly and rubbed them up to her ass, holding her against my mouth. Her hips bucked against me as she moaned loudly.

"Fuck Shota it feels so good." She screamed.

I could feel her body beginning to tense as I slowly slid my finger into her. She gasped at the coldness as she squirmed on my hand.

"I'm so close Sho oh my god!" She yelled.

She could barely get the sentence out between her moans. I pulled down my boxers and gently slid into her, giving her a satisfied smirk as she screamed and dug her nails into my arms. I picked her up, holding her against me and lifting her up and down on my cock. She dug her nails into my back panting in my ear.

"Shota, I can't wait anymore, I'm going to ..."

"Cum for me kitten, cum on my dick (y/n)" I moaned against her collarbone between kisses.

She arched her back, holding onto my shoulders as she screamed. I felt her tighten around me as her body shook. I slowed the pace, continuing to thrust as she rode out her orgasm.

"I'm going to cum kitten." I moaned.

She wrapped her legs around me, still shaking. She nodded at me, unable to speak. I moaned against her throat, cumming inside her and we collapsed on the bed together.

⚠️🍋🍋End of lemon🍋🍋⚠️

I opened my eyes suddenly. I was alone in bed and looked at the clock. It was almost 4 am. I groaned wishing I could fall back into the dream and never leave. I never expected her to get into my head this way. I'm sure there is no way she felt the same, I had been so rude to her. Besides we were coworkers, and she knew nothing about me. God she was beautiful though.

"(Y/n) , you might just be the death of me." I groaned to myself.