The Search

This chapter will move around perspective wise so I can show different sides of certain parts. I will put an indictor before each POV shift.

(Y/N) POV

As we left that meeting everyday life seemed to shift around us. The list of potential strongholds was insanely long. There were a few strongholds in our jurisdiction, so after preparing at home Aizawa and I arranged our prospective patrols with the police. Despite Aizawa's concern, I would be patrolling nearly every night. The more I imagined that little girl being pulled apart and put back together the more the storm inside me raged. Our first day of class after the meeting, I had woken at 3am. I watched Hizashi and Aizawa sleep peacefully before leaving the bed to grab my laptop and work bag. I showered and made coffee before sitting at the table with the entire pot. I began to map out some new training exercises as I drank the coffee. Aound the time the sun was beginning to rise I smiled when I heard familiar grumbling as Aizawa stumbled out to me sleepily.

"Kitten, you're up early." He said softly.

"Yeah I just wanted to get some work done before class Sho." I answered as he laid he head on my shoulder.

"Are you doing alright?" He asked me softly.

"I'm ok. I just have a hard time sleeping when I have a task to do. Old habits die hard I guess." I chuckled softly.

Aizawa nodded understandingly as he grabbed the coffee pot, which was now empty. He made more and brought me a glass of water. As I started packing up my stuff I heard Hizashi coming out to join us. Hizashi kissed the top of my head as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning baby." He cooed softly.

I spent most of the morning quietly lost in thought as we got ready for the day. In class we pushed the students harder than ever in training. I noticed the four in work studies pushing with extra determination, but most of all Midoryia. As we dismissed the students and returned to class before lunch Hizashi was there waiting for us. Aizawa would be on patrol for the rest of the day until I relieved him this evening.

"Be safe Sho." I said softly as I rested my hand on his chest.

"Always kitten." He purred back, kissing my forehead gently.

I gathered my stuff to join Hizashi at lunch, but as I did I noticed an email from Powerloader.

"I'm sorry Zashi, but I have to go see my new hero costume design. I'll see you after work baby." I said as I kissed him softly.

"Ok baby, I love you." He replied with a hint of concern.

"I love you too."

As I stepped into Powerloaders lab I looked around in awe at the messy room. Suddenly a pink haired girl popped out excitedly and I greeted her with a smile. This is the girl from the sports festival that faced Iida, her name is Hatsume.

"I've been working on your request with Mr. Powerloader! I have to show you the sweet babies I've made." She said excitedly.

I smiled warmly as she ran to drag a mannequin out. On it was a harness that looked similar to mine. I walked around it and looked it over excitedly.

"This baby can hold nearly three times your weight with ease! When you push this button on the front the wings pop out. They are made of rubber and framed with heavy duty steel. This rubber is my own invention also! It works like fabric but will be completely resistant to your lightning." She buzzed excitedly.

"Can it still hold my staff?" I asked in awe.

"It has two different clips for your staff!" She started as she turned the mannequin to show me.