Planning (Aizawa pov)

I worked hard to focus on patrol, but I kept watching the sky. I heard the occasional crack of thunder but tried to remember that it had been storming all day. I knew that (y/n) was safe with Hizashi there. He would never allow anything to happen to her. I was surprised just how much I missed her. The night seemed to drag on forever.

When I finally got home I slipped in quietly. There were only a few hours before we had to get up for the day. I snuck into the room silently to grab my shorts. My mouth fell open and froze as I saw them laying together. She looked so cute, sleeping peacefully. Hizashi was holding (y/n) protectively as he snored lightly. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the two. Hizashi and (y/n) are the most important people in my life, and seeing them together like this made my heart soar. Knowing that Hizashi would help her in my place filled me with a warm comfort.

I finally grabbed my shorts and changed before crawling into bed gently so I didn't wake them. I wrapped my arm around (y/n) gently and felt Hizashi's hand move gently to my hair. I wanted to stay awake and look at them, but my eyes grew heavy as I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I woke to the sound of the alarm and slowly opened my eyes. (Y/n) groaned as she buried her head into Hizashi's chest and wrapped her tail around me. I nuzzled into her neck and kissed her as Hizashi rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Where's my morning kisses?" He fake pouted at me.

"It's much too early for you." I groaned at him, trying to hide my smile.

"Shhh, boys, stop arguing." (Y/n) groaned.

I smiled as I kissed the side of her head. Hizashi kept his hand in my hair as he reached the other hand over to pet her head.

"Good morning kitten." I whispered.

She rubbed her eyes and began to sit up.

"Good morning boys." She said with a slight blush.

Hizashi stood and stretched with a yawn before leaving the room to get dressed. (Y/n) tried to stand but I pulled her into my lap with a smirk.

"You're blushing kitten, want to tell me what's on your mind?" I asked in a playful tone.

She looked at me horrified with an embarrassed smile. She shook her head as she covered her cheeks with her hands. I pulled her hands away and kissed her desperately.

"Are you sure about that?" I teased.

"It's just, um well.... It was really nice cuddled between the two of you." She stammered.

"Oh, is that so?" I smirked between kisses.

"You guys are just so cute, I can't help but imagine if you actually kissed him good morning." She whispered embarrassed.

I chuckled as I brushed some hair behind her ear.

"I would love to hear all about this imagination, but for now we better get ready. If we don't I might just keep you here all day." I smirked at her as she blushed.

She stood and began to get dressed and I reluctantly did the same.

"Other than that, it was just so nice to wake up with you both. I felt so safe and loved." She murmured softly, catching me off guard.

I watched her as she clipped on her harness.

"Good, because you are safe and you are loved." I said as I moved behind her.

She blushed more as I held her hips and kissed her shoulder.

"Sho, if you don't stop I won't want to leave." She moaned.