Last Day

I slowly opened my eyes with a deep breath. Aizawa was rubbing my back despite the fact he was dead asleep. It was like he could tell when I had nightmares even in his sleep. Hizashi's thumb was rubbing against my arm in soothing circles. God, these boys would kill me if they kept this up. My heart swelled and I found I could barely remember what the dream had even been about. I had never been loved so intently. I sighed as I watched their peaceful faces. I hope this can last forever, or else I don't think I could take it.

I slid out of bed slowly so I wouldn't wake them. I tiptoed out of the room as I watched them snore lightly. I went to the bathroom and washed my face before pulling my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my bag from the couch and pulled out my ear buds. I put on a playlist of some folk alternative and put both earbuds in. As the music flooded my head I took a deep relaxing breath and smiled. I got to work, silently making breakfast. I made pancakes, sausage, and eggs with green chilies. I mouthed along to music and danced as I flipped pancakes. I was still in my pajamas, my Eraserhead head hoodie and some short shorts.

As I pulled the pancakes out of the pan and stacked them up I used the spatula as a microphone. I silently rocked out to my imaginary audience as I finished up breakfast in a great mood. I sliced strawberries, filling up a bowl quickly. I grabbed the plates filled with food and turned to set the table.

As I turned around a deep blush filled my cheeks. Shota and Hizashi were sitting together on the counter with crossed arms. They were both grinning widely as they watched me. I sat the plates on the table as I pulled out my headphones. I silently grabbed plates and silverware and carried it to the table, trying not to die from embarrassment.

"I, uh, I'm sorry if I woke you up. I tried to be quiet." I stammered as I stared at the ground.

I yelped suddenly as Aizawa lifted me into the air and twirled me around.

"You didn't wake us kitten." He purred in my ear.

"Man am I glad we woke up though." Hizashi said through a smile.

I blinked at him shocked. It didn't sound like he was teasing me. In fact, it almost sounded... seductive? Aizawa nuzzled into my neck, kissing across my collar bone. He nibbled lightly as I tried to cover my mouth to hide a moan. Before I could cover my mouth however, Hizashi was grabbing my hand. I looked between them confused as my breath caught in my throat.

"I, uh, ahem... I made breakfast, you know if you're hungry." I stammered.

"What's wrong kitten." Aizawa growled quietly.

"Cat got your tongue?" Hizashi smirked at me.

I watched him, again confused to hear a seductive tone instead of our usual teasing.

"I'm , well, uh.... I'm just a little confused." I said quietly.

Hizashi moved closer as he held my hand against his face.

"Do you want us to stop?" He cooed softly.

Aizawa looked up into my eyes as they waited for my answer. I slowly shook my head no and Hizashi kissed my fingertips gently. Aizawa grabbed my chin gently and turned me to look at him.

"Say it then." He said with a smirk.

Hizashi grinned wildly as his tongue circled my finger gently. Why was that so hot? I moaned slightly as my breath caught in my throat.

"Please, um.. please don't stop." I whispered, surprising myself.

"I'm not sure Aizawa, did she sound convincing to you?" Hizashi said as he rested my fingers on his lips.

"No she didn't Hizashi." He replied with a small smirk.

"Please! Please don't stop! God please!" I begged.