A Peaceful Dance

As I fumbled to get ready in the bathroom I chuckled at myself. I was so nervous to dance with them in public. It felt so natural dancing with them at home it was easy to forget that I had no idea what I was doing. As I did my makeup in the mirror I found myself wondering what Aizawa and Hizashi would be wearing. I wore simple make up with a soft pink lipstick. I added some shimmery eye shadow and quickly began to curl my hair around my finger.

I looked at myself in the mirror pleased to see that I had hidden all signs of exhaustion and worry from my face. I slipped on my dress delicately and realized I was unable to zip it myself. I had chosen the shimmering yellow dress, which was much nicer than anything I'd ever worn. I felt naked without my harness and staff, but I knew there was no way to conceal it under my dress. I hid my tail but decided to leave the ears. I took one last look in the mirror before walking to the door. I paused for a moment and took a deep breath. I'm was not entirely sure why I was so nervous. I opened the door and peeked around the corner cautiously.

"Can one of you help me with my dress?" I called out.

"We are in the room baby, I'll help!" I heard Hizashi call back.

I stepped into the room and my jaw dropped open in shock. Aizawa was wearing a black tux with a long tailed jacket. His hair was pulled up in a bun, showing off the gentle features of his face. He was fumbling with a red bow tie. Hizashi was wearing a similar tux, but his was bright white. The top half of his long hair was pulled into a tidy ponytail leaving long blonde strands to frame his face. Hizashi spotted me first as he moaned slightly, looking me up and down. At the sound, Aizawa looked up and his eyes met mine.

"You look stunning." Aizawa said breathlessly as he grinned at me.

Hizashi walked over to me and stood behind me. His fingers traced gently along my spine as he zipped up the dress delicately. He moved my hair to the side slightly as he kissed the back of my neck and shoulders.

"You look amazing, but it's missing something." Hizashi said, sounding a little excited.

I looked down at my outfit nervously. Aizawa smirked as Hizashi left the room. When he returned he was holding a gift wrapped in the same paper he had used, but this one was wrapped perfectly. It was clear they had both done this together. I looked up in awe before finally ripping open the paper. Inside a small jewelry box was a dainty necklace. The pendant was a small lightning bolt covered in diamonds. The chain was simple and delicate.

"This is gorgeous!" I gasped.

Hizashi took the necklace and put it around me, clasping it in the back. I touched the pendant lightly as I looked up at the boys in awe.

"There, now it's perfect." Hizashi said softly.

I could feel my heart soar as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. I looked up and blinked, trying to spare my make-up.

"I've never felt like this before." I said breathlessly.

"Like what kitten?" Aizawa asked softly as he cupped my face in his hands.

I leaned into his hand with a content sigh.

"Beautiful." I blushed.

I watched a grin form on his face as he kissed me delicately. As soon as he pulled away Hizashi was pulling my face to meet his. His kiss was more forceful and desperate. I held both of their faces in my hand gently.

"I'm not sure what shoes to wear." I said sheepishly.

"What do you mean baby?" Hizashi asked.

"Well Midnight picked out heels to go with the dress, but I've never worn heels before. I'm scared I won't be very graceful or steady." I explained with a blush.