First Day

I jumped awake at 3 am and groaned looking at the clock. I had fallen asleep crying and now my eyes burned. I pulled the blanket over my head and wished I could just have a peaceful night's sleep. After catching my breath I rolled myself out of bed to get prepared for the day. After coffee and a shower, I started to feel slightly more human. I started my make-up, thinking over last night's conversation. I had made a complete fool of myself. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I told Aizawa all of that. For some reason, I felt so safe with him. It was sort of like talking with Toshinori. I felt like I could tell him everything.

I needed to make sure I didn't make that mistake again. Aizawa is a pro hero, there is no way he is interested in ramblings of a bad childhood. I'm an adult now, and a pro hero myself. I shouldn't need a shoulder to cry on.

I ate a quick breakfast and decided to take my car today, as I had so much to bring. I had prepared a few gallons of sweet tea to share with the students. I loaded everything into the car and placed my staff on my back. Today I had decided on a simple, sky blue dress and light make-up. At the last minute I decided to bring my flowers from Toshinori and Aizawa. I thought they would look nice on my desk.

As I got into the car and took a deep breath I noticed a couple storm clouds, but over all it was a sunny day. I was embarrassed about telling Aizawa so much, but I had to admit it had felt nice. I arrived at the school and unloaded everything, taking it to the 1-A homeroom. I quickly sat up at my desk and scanned the room. I was so excited to meet all the students. Suddenly I heard the door and grinned when I saw it was Toshinori.

"Good morning (y/n)! Are you ready for your first day?" He asked cheerfully.

"Toshi, good morning! Yes I'm so excited!" I replied with a smile.

"The students should be here soon, so I should be going. Have a great day (y/n)." Toshinori said with a wave.

"You too Toshi, take it easy ok!" I shouted after him as he left.

I sat at my desk and students began filling in. I stayed focused on my papers waiting to introduce myself until everyone was seated. I suddenly heard an argument between two students.

"Already?" I muttered to myself.

They were arguing about the boy's feet being on the desk. The boy with his feet up had spiky blonde hair and seemed like he couldn't care less about the guy with glasses who was scolding him. They were suddenly interrupted by a green haired boy coming in.

"Where is Aizawa?" I wondered, seeing that the class was almost full.

I left my desk moving to the door as I saw a girl walk up the door and greet the green haired boy. I smiled as she talked about how excited she was to meet everyone and make friends.

"If you're just here to make friends you can pack up your stuff now." I heard from the hallway.

I felt butterflies in my stomach at the low voice and immediately recognized it as Aizawa, but I didn't see him. As he continued speaking to the girl I finally caught a glimpse of a yellow sleeping bag on the ground. Inside was Aizawa, lying on the floor. He looked so cute, and I blushed hoping it wasn't clear.

"Welcome to U.A.'s hero course." He said flatly.

All of the students sat down as he unzipped the bag and stepped into the class. The students all looked at him confused. I tried my best not to stare.

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher." He announced.

He glanced at me with a nod as I stood up to introduce myself. He quickly looked away, and I tried to ignore the sting I felt. I heard a small crack of thunder. I must have spooked him last night.